Cant get the S4 mapping

Home :: Q & A :: Cant get the S4 mappingReply
Cant get the S4 mapping
Posted on: 29.05.2012 by Roy Houn
Hi, i registered my email and my community details to get the s4 mapping, now i believe i made the mistake of confirming my account on my mobile phone. As when the file downloads and i open it there is nothing there, and i've read somewhere that someone else had the same problem after confirming on there mobile phone device.
Roy Houn
Hi, i registered my email and my community details to get the s4 mapping, now i believe i made the mistake of confirming my account on my mobile phone. As when the file downloads and i open it there is nothing there, and i've read somewhere that someone else had the same problem after confirming on there mobile phone device.
Roy Houn
at least ive brought something to your attention then haha..
Precious Dawson
No problem. I'm still going to try and figure out if I stop Safari adding the .xml though.
Roy Houn
i've just tried again now and yes it works thanks for your efforts , i believe i may have just deleted the xml and not the .xml last time i tried perhaps.. sorry for being a dumb ass
Precious Dawson
For some reason in Safari, it add's a .xml to the end. When I tried on my macbook with safari I just renamed the file by removing the .xml extension and it imports into Traktor fine.
Roy Houn
yes i renamed it, still doesnt work cant you email the link to me and i could try that?
Precious Dawson
... and you renamed the file so it ends with .tsi before you tried to import into Traktor.

I will try and reproduce the problem too.
Roy Houn
nope when i open traktor and hit the big import file i look on my desktop and it shows the file but its not highlighted therefore i cant click on it in traktor, im just using the standard safari browser
Precious Dawson
Which browser are you using on your macbook? I wil try and reproduce the problem.

If you rename the DJTT_S4_Mapping_v1.2.2.tsi.xml file to DJTT_S4_Mapping_v1.2.2.tsi, does it read into traktor?
Roy Houn
i sign in to the mappings part, i click on the download the file and it appears in my donwloads box. Im using a macbook pro on snow leopard. when the file is downloaded on my desktop is says DJTT_S4_Mapping_v1.2.2.tsi.xml or something and when i click on it there is nothing inside, ive just click download on my pc at work and the file is called DJTT_S4_Mapping_v1.2.2.tsi so why is it different when i do it on my macbook?
Precious Dawson
It doesn't matter how you confirm your account. It should work fine either way. Let me know the exact steps you are performing, which OS and browser you are using.

- John.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy