Mapping version not being properly shown on the download button.

Home :: Q & A :: Mapping version not being properly shown on the download button.Reply
Mapping version not being properly shown on the download button.
Posted on: 17.06.2012 by Rey Holubar
Hi,

I downloaded this mapping today.

http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173#

And it show Version 1.0.0 on the download button. The version I got was 1.1.0. Ah, and it shows the latest and correct version up top. Maybe just a small issue with the button?

Also, is there a plan to show a mapping version history of some kind? Maybe just an "Older versions of this mapping" display on the right, where these versions are available to access in this manner. However, only the newest versions are available in the search on the front page.

scamo
Rey Holubar
Hi,

I downloaded this mapping today.

http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173#

And it show Version 1.0.0 on the download button. The version I got was 1.1.0. Ah, and it shows the latest and correct version up top. Maybe just a small issue with the button?

Also, is there a plan to show a mapping version history of some kind? Maybe just an "Older versions of this mapping" display on the right, where these versions are available to access in this manner. However, only the newest versions are available in the search on the front page.

scamo
Precious Dawson
Correct, pressing the 1.0.0 button and getting the 1.1.0 mapping should not happen. I'll investigate.
Rey Holubar
Ok, I see I wasn't pressing the right button. But still, I was pressing the 1.0.0 button and got the 1.1.0 version, which isn't right either, is it?

scamo
Precious Dawson
There is a button at the top that says "Download v1.1.0". On the right there is a section called "Previous versions" which has a button that says "Download v1.0.0". Hover your mouse over the buttons in the "Previous versions" section to get release notes.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy