Favicon

Home :: Q & A :: FaviconReply
Favicon
Posted on: 21.06.2012 by Tonette Verrilli
Hello, let me first say thank you for all the great posts both on the main site as well as the community .
I noticed your Favicon for the community (Default vBulletin) does not match that of the main site. I was just curious if that was a minor oversite?

Also if you find you are needing any help with the community I have experience in both skinning and coding for vBulletin so if you find that you could use a little help don't hesitate to hit me up. I still have some really great codes that would dress things up a bit and be beneficial as well as still have access to the code sharing communities. It's the least I can do for the great articles I have been reading.

Either way the site does look great and thanks again for all the great articles...
Tonette Verrilli
Hello, let me first say thank you for all the great posts both on the main site as well as the community .
I noticed your Favicon for the community (Default vBulletin) does not match that of the main site. I was just curious if that was a minor oversite?

Also if you find you are needing any help with the community I have experience in both skinning and coding for vBulletin so if you find that you could use a little help don't hesitate to hit me up. I still have some really great codes that would dress things up a bit and be beneficial as well as still have access to the code sharing communities. It's the least I can do for the great articles I have been reading.

Either way the site does look great and thanks again for all the great articles...

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy