[TINY BUG]Traktor category?

Home :: Q & A :: [TINY BUG]Traktor category?Reply
[TINY BUG]Traktor category?
Posted on: 17.06.2012 by Alec Stackman
Hi guys, i'm a new visitor and i've found a little bug.

Traktor category in dropdown menu doesn't exist. However, if i select "ALL" (default), the traktor icon appears near various mappings.

Except this, i didn't found any other problems.

Greetings from Italy and good work

(Sorry for my bad english )
Precious Dawson
Originally Posted by djmoonie
Maybe make the list of manufacturers a separate and mandatory field ? Do the same for the the software list, but have an option for users to enter their own if its missing, which could then email an admin to check the entry
Excellent ideas.
Alec Stackman
I've just found another 2 little errors in the upload section

What is T?

Maybe 1241705547.jpg ?

The VCM-600 and VCI 100 MK2 are not signed as VESTAX.

An AJAX check instead of dropdown menu can be useful if the list became longer. I know it's not a priority, but put it in your todo list.

Good work
Alec Stackman
Hi guys, i'm a new visitor and i've found a little bug.

Traktor category in dropdown menu doesn't exist. However, if i select "ALL" (default), the traktor icon appears near various mappings.

Except this, i didn't found any other problems.

Greetings from Italy and good work

(Sorry for my bad english )
Precious Dawson
This was clean last week! I may have to stop people being able to add their own software. There aren't that many different types of software, so maybe I can add them by request.
Claire Auyeung
At Software: Clean up the "Traktor Pro 2" option too, it's added by a user and doesn't have any mappings or icons in it. Pretty misleading. (@John, I respect your work, the site is great).
Precious Dawson
Originally Posted by djmoonie
Maybe make the list of manufacturers a separate and mandatory field ? Do the same for the the software list, but have an option for users to enter their own if its missing, which could then email an admin to check the entry
Excellent ideas.
Vernon Positano
Precious Dawson
That's what happens when you get users to add their own controllers and software to the database. I should clean up more regularly.

Thanks for spotting it.
Alec Stackman
I've just found another 2 little errors in the upload section

What is T?

Maybe 1241705547.jpg ?

The VCM-600 and VCI 100 MK2 are not signed as VESTAX.

An AJAX check instead of dropdown menu can be useful if the list became longer. I know it's not a priority, but put it in your todo list.

Good work
Precious Dawson
Well spotted! Thanks for that. Fixed now.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy