Can't create mapping page account

Home :: Q & A :: Can't create mapping page accountReply
Can't create mapping page account
Posted on: 15.05.2012 by Valery Ellick
Trying to use my community ID to create a mapping site account. It doesn't like my community credentials (yes, I double/triple/quadruple checked my entries).

Any ideas?
Issac Andreyev
Originally Posted by LittleFranky
Hey John, could you also check my account? I tried everything, even to set up a new account for the midimap page but i don't get any email from you guys.

thanks for help!
Same problem, tried to use my community account but it told me my info was incorrect even though the same info works fine to log in to post this. Then tried to create a new account about 3 hours ago but haven't received any account activation email.
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Xtian317
...It did allow me to create a new account...
The error is, "Sorry, those community credentials are not valid. Please check your username and password are correct."
I tried it numerous times to verify that I was entering the correct credentials.
Valery Ellick
Trying to use my community ID to create a mapping site account. It doesn't like my community credentials (yes, I double/triple/quadruple checked my entries).

Any ideas?
Issac Andreyev
Still no update?

Now there are two new mappings I would like to DL, I've used the mapping site fine in the past no clue why it's being so difficult now.

I've tried multiple times, cannot get a confirmation email sent and when I try to create a account it tells me my email is already in use. Should I create a new email and try that? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Ended up creating a new email and using it instead, got the confirmation email that way and DL'd the mapping fine. Shouldn't need a follow up, thanks.
Issac Andreyev
Originally Posted by LittleFranky
Hey John, could you also check my account? I tried everything, even to set up a new account for the midimap page but i don't get any email from you guys.

thanks for help!
Same problem, tried to use my community account but it told me my info was incorrect even though the same info works fine to log in to post this. Then tried to create a new account about 3 hours ago but haven't received any account activation email.
Clarinda Petrow

thanks for help!
Precious Dawson
I did some debug but I really can't tell what happened. I don't have (and don't want) your password to your community account and we automatically filter your password from all our logs files, so I have no record and I can't reproduce what happened.
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Xtian317
...It did allow me to create a new account...
The error is, "Sorry, those community credentials are not valid. Please check your username and password are correct."
I tried it numerous times to verify that I was entering the correct credentials.
Precious Dawson
Can you signup for a fresh account until I figure out what's going on? There must be something special about your community account that my system is not handling correctly.

Also, what error message are you getting?
Valery Ellick
Yep, that's the page I was trying to use.

It did allow me to create a new account. It would appear that the community /maps account integration (still) isn't working right.
Precious Dawson
Where you signing up on this page: http://maps.djranking s.com/users/sign_up ? If not, then please sign up before you sign in - even if you have a community account.

Otherwise, if you create a new account on the maps site then the only extra step would be to upload your avatar again. So, from the sign up page just click on the "Setup a new account" tab and fill out your details.

Regards,

- John.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy