Search - Reduce Minimum Characters

Home :: Q & A :: Search - Reduce Minimum CharactersReply
Search - Reduce Minimum Characters
Posted on: 09.10.2012 by Elizabet Sledz
Hi there,

I was trying to search for a thread related to DB2's earlier, and realised that absolutely nothing comes up for it. Eventually worked out that the Search Function in the community s has a minimum character limit, where it won't show results for searches that have less than 4 characters.

Considering that so many DJ products come as Products names with less than 4 Characters (S2, Z2, S4, X1, DB4 etc), would it be at all possible to lower the limit?

If not, could it be made more apparent what the limits on searches are near the searchbox?
Elizabet Sledz
Hi there,

I was trying to search for a thread related to DB2's earlier, and realised that absolutely nothing comes up for it. Eventually worked out that the Search Function in the community s has a minimum character limit, where it won't show results for searches that have less than 4 characters.

Considering that so many DJ products come as Products names with less than 4 Characters (S2, Z2, S4, X1, DB4 etc), would it be at all possible to lower the limit?

If not, could it be made more apparent what the limits on searches are near the searchbox?
Elizabet Sledz
Just thought I'd Add,

I just noticed that Traktor is spelt incorrectly in the Mapping Search tool.

http://i.imgur.com/WtecU.png

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy