Can we have a feedback topic in the buy/sell forum?

Home :: Q & A :: Can we have a feedback topic in the buy/sell forum?Reply
Can we have a feedback topic in the buy/sell forum?
Posted on: 29.10.2012 by Kandy Ahdoot
just thought of this idea,since we don't have a rep system on community and threads close pretty much after completed sales,we could have a sticky topic in the buy/sell community .

Just for when people have received there items,and can give a bit of feedback just so people feel more settled buying on the community and they know they can trust them etc... As some people drop some real big money on here for items with pretty much no protection so yeah this is my 2 cents.
Debrah Arnaout
Originally Posted by jayo
I believe the best way to go about it is to have a feedback subcommunity . In there people would have there own threads, in my case "Jayo's feedback page". People can then post within that thread as to their experiences dealing with me as a buyer or seller. This way you can see multiple transactions from a person. We can also have a link to our feedback page embed in our sig's.
that's how I would organize it.
I like this. sorta like ebay feeback
Kandy Ahdoot
just thought of this idea,since we don't have a rep system on community and threads close pretty much after completed sales,we could have a sticky topic in the buy/sell community .

Just for when people have received there items,and can give a bit of feedback just so people feel more settled buying on the community and they know they can trust them etc... As some people drop some real big money on here for items with pretty much no protection so yeah this is my 2 cents.
Debrah Arnaout
Originally Posted by jayo
I believe the best way to go about it is to have a feedback subcommunity . In there people would have there own threads, in my case "Jayo's feedback page". People can then post within that thread as to their experiences dealing with me as a buyer or seller. This way you can see multiple transactions from a person. We can also have a link to our feedback page embed in our sig's.
I like this. sorta like ebay feeback
Evie Baghdasarian
Tatum Ansaldo
Not a bad idea. Can you come up with a proposal on what the format should be? I'll suggest it to the other mods.

Thinking maybe make your post title the name of the community member your bought from and keep the messages short and to the point.
Ethelene Acors
I'd like to see this too. It helps create a safer trading environment.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy