Map site download problems fixed

Home :: Q & A :: Map site download problems fixedReply
Map site download problems fixed
Posted on: 21.04.2012 by Precious Dawson
There was a problem with all downloads which I just fixed.

There is still a problem with the DJTT S4 Custom Mapping - we are going to re-upload the mapping file again.
Faustino Stringfellow
Originally Posted by scamo
Also the links in the emails being sent out from the mapping site are still incorrect.

scamo
Scammo, have you got any of the midifigher tsi's with you ?

I need examples of classic and pro, I'm just at the point of finishing this teensy based midifighter clone, but i can't test it with the mappings .

If you have any of them, could you send them directly to me ?

ta very muchly.

Mark
Elba Wride
Originally Posted by DJTT John
Just rename the file to remove the .xml extension and it should read into Traktor fine.
Yes, figured out all I had to do was change the allowable import types to enable all documents. I was having a Blonde Moment. Thanks for the help!
robin loo
Hey John,

This would have been a perfect thread for the Announcements Forum, which I believe is still hidden from the users.

scamo
yeah. no announcements community for the normal users yet..
Precious Dawson
There was a problem with all downloads which I just fixed.

There is still a problem with the DJTT S4 Custom Mapping - we are going to re-upload the mapping file again.
Rey Holubar
Thanks John.

scamo
Precious Dawson
Email links are now fixed.

@JSM please let me know the mapping you are trying to download and which OS & browser you are using. Thanks.
Rey Holubar
Sorry, I am the wrong person to ask for those.

scamo
Faustino Stringfellow
Also the links in the emails being sent out from the mapping site are still incorrect.

scamo
Scammo, have you got any of the midifigher tsi's with you ?

I need examples of classic and pro, I'm just at the point of finishing this teensy based midifighter clone, but i can't test it with the mappings .

If you have any of them, could you send them directly to me ?

ta very muchly.

Mark
Rey Holubar

scamo
Faustino Stringfellow
@JOHN.

Are you sure you've fixed things? I can't get to any of the DL links, I get "unable to download".

cheers
Rey Holubar
Hey John. I also got an email from my mapping yesterday and the link in the email goes to a 404 page.

This is the text from the email.

Your mapping Scamo's Traktor S4 FX Jogs Xtreme Mapping - Builder Version was commented on by Bigvik51

To check out the new updates, just follow this link: Scamo's Traktor S4 FX Jogs Xtreme Mapping - Builder Version <http://my.djranking s.com/mappings/570>

- DJTT
This should be the link

<http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/570>
scamo
Precious Dawson
It's back up now.
Precious Dawson
Yes, the site is down. We are working on it!
Octavia Manansala
Seems like the maps.djtt sub domain is out for coffee at the moment. Anyone else care to confirm?
Elba Wride
Originally Posted by DJTT John
Just rename the file to remove the .xml extension and it should read into Traktor fine.
Yes, figured out all I had to do was change the allowable import types to enable all documents. I was having a Blonde Moment. Thanks for the help!
Precious Dawson
Elba Wride
Wonderful site I check daily guys! I've DLed mappings before but on the new S4 Prepping Map I get a .tsi.xml file that won't import to the Controller Manager. I feeling like I am doing something really stupid and the solution is in front of my face but I can't figure it out;-/

Thank You Thank You!
robin loo
Hey John,

This would have been a perfect thread for the Announcements Forum, which I believe is still hidden from the users.

scamo
yeah. no announcements community for the normal users yet..
Rey Holubar
Hey John,

scamo

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy