Prefix for Buy and Sell

Home :: Q & A :: Prefix for Buy and SellReply
Prefix for Buy and Sell
Posted on: 25.11.2012 by Gaynell Rydberg
I'm on a ton of community s and can usually navigate them without issue... but I cannot find the prefix section for making a new post in the Buy and Sell section to save my life!

Is there a minimum number of posts or something preventing me from making a post?

This is all I see:
Gaynell Rydberg
I'm on a ton of community s and can usually navigate them without issue... but I cannot find the prefix section for making a new post in the Buy and Sell section to save my life!

Is there a minimum number of posts or something preventing me from making a post?

This is all I see:
Ka Rodenberger
Bump!
Latoria Kavulich
With our new anti spam system, your posting rights are restricted until you get past (10) posts. Once you lose the "Newbie" handle you should be fine.
Gaynell Rydberg
Haha, that's what I figured. A couple of my other community s are like that but usually the moderators enforce the post requirement, not some code.

Anyone happen to know what the magic number is?
Era Roka
ahhhh, i see what you mean you should select if you want to buy or sel. But i don't see that option in your screen cap. ?

Edit: maybe it's your post amount
Gaynell Rydberg
Yes I did. Pretty sure I answered it correctly too. I just don't see where to select the prefix.
Era Roka
did you filled in the random question?
Gaynell Rydberg
It kept telling me I had to select a prefix though.
Era Roka
Submit new thread = Post
Gaynell Rydberg
Well the problme I'm having is that I can't even post!

On the bright side... I ended up buying an Akai APC 40 on eBay so I no longer need the post! I'd still like to figure out how to set the prefix for those posts though.
Latoria Kavulich
Every new post in the buy sell section needs to be approved by a mod. If you have tried posting, be patient

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy