Any way to let us stay logged in indefinitely?

Home :: Q & A :: Any way to let us stay logged in indefinitely?Reply
Any way to let us stay logged in indefinitely?
Posted on: 16.12.2012 by Mellisa Calenda
Something that has always bugged me about the community is that i seem to always get logged out after 10 min or so of activity. It was not so bad when you didn't need to be logged in to view pictures but now that they are hosted by the community I continuously logging in to view pictures. If possible is there away to keep us logged in indefinitely (i.e. facebook google or any other site really)? Maybe its a security risk but i'm not to worried about someone getting on my computer and wreaking havoc on this community under my name.
Wendy Lahiff
Originally Posted by eataskdotcom
I have this problem both on my windows chrome install and whatever the default android browser is. Cookies are definitely allowed for this site, huh i wonder what it could be.
I was having this problem in Chrome as well - every time I visited I was logged off...

Then, once when logging in I clicked the "Save Password for Site" button that appears at the top of the page when logging in - this grey bar appears very quickly (just during the validation process?) then disappears - which explains why I missed it so many times. Once I clicked, no issues - always logged in.

Hope this helps!
Mellisa Calenda
Originally Posted by Jester
if youre having chrome problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but my browser aint one
but on a more serious note perhaps it is a chrome related issue? I am using chrome @sambo what are you using?
Mellisa Calenda
Something that has always bugged me about the community is that i seem to always get logged out after 10 min or so of activity. It was not so bad when you didn't need to be logged in to view pictures but now that they are hosted by the community I continuously logging in to view pictures. If possible is there away to keep us logged in indefinitely (i.e. facebook google or any other site really)? Maybe its a security risk but i'm not to worried about someone getting on my computer and wreaking havoc on this community under my name.
Wendy Lahiff
Originally Posted by eataskdotcom
I have this problem both on my windows chrome install and whatever the default android browser is. Cookies are definitely allowed for this site, huh i wonder what it could be.
I was having this problem in Chrome as well - every time I visited I was logged off...

Then, once when logging in I clicked the "Save Password for Site" button that appears at the top of the page when logging in - this grey bar appears very quickly (just during the validation process?) then disappears - which explains why I missed it so many times. Once I clicked, no issues - always logged in.

Hope this helps!
Tamela Batara
Yep, no issues here with Chrome or Android browser.
Random X
No issues with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Android browser.
Mellisa Calenda
Nedra Fresneda
No issues with chrome and safari (osx and ios versions) here.
Janyce Henningson
Check your cookie settings
Hang Postman
Im on firefox, no problems
Leeanna Ayla
I'm on Chrome with no problems.
Tatum Ansaldo
I use safari on my mac and the tapatalk community app on my iPhone and iPad, never have any problems. Used to use rockmelt (a chrome variant) and chrome before that and I was never logged out automatically. Same with IE on my work PC at my old job. How long have you been having this issue?
Mellisa Calenda
Originally Posted by Jester
if youre having chrome problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but my browser aint one
but on a more serious note perhaps it is a chrome related issue? I am using chrome @sambo what are you using?
Latoria Kavulich
no issues with that here. am on firefox and am always logged in unless i clear the cookies.
Jetta Drenzek
+1 on this. Not a MAJOR issue but just like, a nagging pain.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy