Mapping descriptions formatting wacky?

Home :: Q & A :: Mapping descriptions formatting wacky?Reply
Mapping descriptions formatting wacky?
Posted on: 08.10.2013 by Cammy Crosswhite
Hi!

Just posted my first mappings the weekend that was, and today when I updated one of them to a newer version and updated the description I noticed that the formatting seems to get really messed up...

Is this something already on the radar, or a new issue showing up?
I'm using the description editing tool to Bold a few headlines, Underline a few headlines, enter proper line endings to get a good layout and easy to read description, but once I submit these changes quite a few of them gets left out.

Description in question is this one: https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/2032

First of the headlines is bolded, the second one, "Credits" is not rendered bold, even though as soon as I flip back in the editor it is bold there...

The underlined headlines are not rendered as such at all... The first of them being "Abbreviations"...
Cammy Crosswhite
Hi!

Just posted my first mappings the weekend that was, and today when I updated one of them to a newer version and updated the description I noticed that the formatting seems to get really messed up...

Is this something already on the radar, or a new issue showing up?
I'm using the description editing tool to Bold a few headlines, Underline a few headlines, enter proper line endings to get a good layout and easy to read description, but once I submit these changes quite a few of them gets left out.

Description in question is this one: https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/2032

First of the headlines is bolded, the second one, "Credits" is not rendered bold, even though as soon as I flip back in the editor it is bold there...

The underlined headlines are not rendered as such at all... The first of them being "Abbreviations"...
Cammy Crosswhite
Thanks John!

Yes, that indeed does the trick.

However, now when I tried it by reapplying all of the bold and underline formatting, I noticed that in some cases this made the line breaks act up at the same time... Just look at TODO list as it looks right now when viewing description and then have a look at it in the editor where it looks fine.

I still haven't gotten any of the sections formatted with underline to render with underline outside of the editor either.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to take some time to fight the editor to get at least the bold text and line breaks working out.
Precious Dawson
This is very strange! If you delete the word and add it back again then the formatting should apply correctly. I did it on the "Credits" heading.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy