NI loggin failure

NI loggin failure
Posted on: 10.04.2013 by Mi Gabele
Am I the only one who can not log in to NI website? Plus have contacted them two times and no reply yet.
Mi Gabele
Am I the only one who can not log in to NI website? Plus have contacted them two times and no reply yet.
Gaynell Rydberg
There's something up with cookies or cache or something.

I can login if I go incognito but can't login if I'm logging in with my normal browser.
Leeanna Ayla
I just logged in fine.
Mi Gabele
Strangely I was able to log in on a different computer. I will try using a different browser when I get back after work.
Mi Gabele
I'm not being redirected, but it is always english website being shown as I'm from UK.

I reseted it couple of times but it does not work.

What I noticed is that when I log on I get My Account option on the right top corner but after a moment it changes to Login option and nothing can not be accessed.

Thanks.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
It looks like the login page is redirecting people to the German support pages. Is that happening to you? I'll report it to support.

You can change the page to English by typing 'en' where it says 'de' in the link

If you are having password issues just reset it. Username is your email address.

Let me know how you get on.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy