And now... the Commercial world is getting in on Interactive Lighting...

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: And now... the Commercial world is getting in on Interactive Lighting...Reply
And now... the Commercial world is getting in on Interactive Lighting...
Posted on: 18.04.2013 by Sook Kitaoka
This is a new product from Heineken which has blinky lights in the bottle... apparently, it reacts to "... when the DJ cranks up the music." Um... I don't know of any DJs that hold back on volume, but this is a pretty neat idea for mobile lighting.

http://www.psfk.com/2013/04/heineken...rt-bottle.html
nayit ruiz jaramillo
I couldn't work out if that was glass or not but it looked like glass.

Many clubs in the UK do not allow glass bottles anymore. Plastic bottles and plastic pint 'glasses' are the norm.
Also most festivals have a total ban on glass.

I doubt my University will go for it because these bottles will be not be very environmentally friendly.

Also, the high street club I work at do a few
nayit ruiz jaramillo

Many clubs in the UK do not allow glass bottles anymore. Plastic bottles and plastic pint 'glasses' are the norm.

I doubt my University will go for it because these bottles will be not be very environmentally friendly.

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

nayit ruiz jaramillo

Sook Kitaoka
This is a new product from Heineken which has blinky lights in the bottle... apparently, it reacts to "... when the DJ cranks up the music." Um... I don't know of any DJs that hold back on volume, but this is a pretty neat idea for mobile lighting.

http://www.psfk.com/2013/04/heineken...rt-bottle.html
Ethel Feigum
Heineken wouldn't be too bad of a beer if they stopped using f-ing green bottles.

It takes literally 30 seconds of exposure to uv light to alter the flavor of beer, unless it's protected in brown glass. It's what gives beer that "skunky" flavor Unfortunately, my American brethren believe it makes them look "cool" and "sophisticated" to drink imported beer in green bottles, so the product suffers for marketing purposes.
Augustine Mitzen
if they put that effort in making good beer...
Lillia Datson
I suppose it would help if most clubbers actually drank beer.......
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
meh... Heineken sucks anyway. Peroni is much nicer.
nayit ruiz jaramillo

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy