Explosion at Boston marathon

Explosion at Boston marathon
Posted on: 15.04.2013 by Joya Heiberg
You guys see that shit? Fuck.
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by dripstep
Threads like this just help with rumors and false information spreading. Sad story, and my heart goes out to all of those affected, but a DJ community isn't the place for this, even if it is in off topic. My 2c
Don't agree with you one bit... discussion is healthy. Discussion anywhere will spread rumors and false information.

Look at Reddit. Even the media was spreading false information.
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by Sambo
Atrocious. What possesses people to do these things? Nothing is worth killing random innocents over. Have you seen the NY Times falsely reported a Saudi man had been arrested and then another paper pointing out that a man on a rooftop in the distance may be responsible? Insanity.
It was the NY Post.

They do have a Saudi national under guard though:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/15...hon/?hpt=hp_t1
Gaynell Rydberg
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/bos...html?hpt=hp_t2

Another country warned us of Tamerlan being linked to radical groups in 2011... FBI cleared him.

Maybe he was just at the edge back then, and the FBI interviewing him knocked him over the edge.

Tamerlan was an awful role model for Dzhokar. Willing to bet if Tamerlan was estranged or at the very least very far from Dzhokar, Dzhokar wouldn't have been involved.
Ninfa Larranaga
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by dripstep
Threads like this just help with rumors and false information spreading. Sad story, and my heart goes out to all of those affected, but a DJ community isn't the place for this, even if it is in off topic. My 2c
Don't agree with you one bit... discussion is healthy. Discussion anywhere will spread rumors and false information.

Look at Reddit. Even the media was spreading false information.
Yong Aptekar
Lin Danek
A despicable act of cowardice. If you have a fight, put on your gloves and get into the ring, don't skulk in the crowd
Anissa Perusek
That shit cray.
Audrey Pinda
This has been too close to home. I'm just outside of Boston, and had friends right nearby.

We don't know who, what, why yet. And it's just sickening that someone would do something like this.
Nedra Fresneda
THIS IS AN ALL AGES FORUM

Please stop posting explicit material
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by Sambo
Atrocious. What possesses people to do these things? Nothing is worth killing random innocents over. Have you seen the NY Times falsely reported a Saudi man had been arrested and then another paper pointing out that a man on a rooftop in the distance may be responsible? Insanity.
It was the NY Post.

They do have a Saudi national under guard though:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/15...hon/?hpt=hp_t1
Gaynell Rydberg
I really don't believe it was accidental...

Where di you hear that?
Ela Hoeger
Sad shit! apperently it was accidental?
Judi Sissel
It's just the beginning man....
Jetta Drenzek
Dannie Dimora
link deleted. this is an all ages community
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by johney
from another community .

very nsfw, open at your own risk
(link deleted. this is an all ages community )

fuck terrorism
God fucking dammit...
That is....unreal...
Especially since it was done at a non profit event where people just go to have fun and compete with eachother.
It's the same as putting a bomb at the olympics...
Judi Sissel
Originally Posted by Polygon
I don't understand the motives that these people have...
My condolences go to everyone involved..
Because the tension between North Korea and the US is dwindling. Whether or not this is internal or external act of terrorism, its going to setup mass hysteria. The media will propel this into a complete and utter chaos, in which tension will viciously build back up.

Don't get me wrong, this is a tragedy, and all of those who are affected will be in my prayers also. It's a sad sad time for the US. IMO, I say Americans are going to have to strap in, its going to get worse.
Originally Posted by johney
from another community .

so disturbing, almost doesn't look real.
Augustine Mitzen
from another community .

(link deleted. this is an all ages community )

fuck terrorism
Dannie Dimora
I don't understand the motives that these people have...
My condolences go to everyone involved..
Judi Sissel
WOW!!! This is crazy
Leeanna Ayla
Crazy. They just reported a third explosion at the JFK library in Boston.
Evie Baghdasarian
This is pretty crazy. 2 bombs went off, 1 more was a controlled explosion, and 2 more bombs have been found and are being dismantled. like WTF is wrong with some people.
Dick Korus
In my prayers.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy