new on the horizon

new on the horizon
Posted on: 20.06.2013 by Regan Staats
Hello guys , i have started this project before 3 months and now is reality . The project is my new website wich is dj community website something like facebook for dj's , i dont know if this will spam the community but if you are dj you can come and set up profile for you . The idea behind this is to make the biggest dj community , there you can upload your autors content (mp3) , share your videos (youtube etc.) , create an event and more. If you have a question mail me [email protected] . So here you can sign up www.djzone.eu
Regan Staats
Hello guys , i have started this project before 3 months and now is reality . The project is my new website wich is dj community website something like facebook for dj's , i dont know if this will spam the community but if you are dj you can come and set up profile for you . The idea behind this is to make the biggest dj community , there you can upload your autors content (mp3) , share your videos (youtube etc.) , create an event and more. If you have a question mail me [email protected] . So here you can sign up www.djzone.eu
Regan Staats
Ok im agree the home page is still not that good , but did you try to make an account and see what exacly is the site , or you deside it is not good coz of home page ? And I spend money and time on this website its not 2 min job anyway thanks for the resume
Joesph Kasian
Dude, seriously...what has happened here is you've had an idea.

Spoke to your mates about. Yeah go for it! Wicked idea bro!

You've made a site in a few minutes.

And now we're here.

Read what the guy above me has written, it's a damn good piece of advice. You need designers, content managers, mods and admins who can help build the site - and the .com part is vital.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
That is really ugly bro, you should hire a web designer or learn to do it yourself to make the site look useable, at the moment it isn't very appealing and you will find it hard for people to invest time in something that you haven't invested any time in. Also you will want to get the .com domain if you want it world wide. for a soft entry into learning web design checkout.

www.w3schools.com
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy