Brazil's Manifestations - Don't come to the worldcup!

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Brazil's Manifestations - Don't come to the worldcup!Reply
Brazil's Manifestations - Don't come to the worldcup!
Posted on: 18.06.2013 by Irwin Ney
Hey ppl,

As a old brazilian member of this community I thought that was a good idea do share this with you...

Help us by sharing it or by going to one of the many manifestations that are happening all over the world supporting our movement.

"We are an idea, we don't have a leader, we are your brothers, sisters, bosses, we are anonymous."

V for VINEGAR!

Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by Dohjo
Won't the World Cup earn those money back though by turist spending money etc.?
Thats the whole reason of this thread. :/

To stop people from supporting, watching and travelling to the world cup
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Nicky H
Good luck mate, just watched the vid and people are really passionate about it - I wish people in the UK cared so much about these kind of things - we're too British.

Someone sent me this pic from the protests the other day which made me feel sick:

correction-brazil-confed-cup-protests.jpg
Totally agree.

Good post Viciouss. Thanks for your insight.
Janyce Henningson
Good luck mate, just watched the vid and people are really passionate about it - I wish people in the UK cared so much about these kind of things - we're too British.

Someone sent me this pic from the protests the other day which made me feel sick:

Irwin Ney
Hey ppl,

As a old brazilian member of this community I thought that was a good idea do share this with you...

Help us by sharing it or by going to one of the many manifestations that are happening all over the world supporting our movement.

"We are an idea, we don't have a leader, we are your brothers, sisters, bosses, we are anonymous."

V for VINEGAR!

Hank Guidas
Ya I know. But I'm saying that tourists coming might be beneficial in the long run?
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by Dohjo
Thats the whole reason of this thread. :/

To stop people from supporting, watching and travelling to the world cup
Hank Guidas
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Nicky H

Totally agree.

Good post Viciouss. Thanks for your insight.
Janyce Henningson

Larae Knifong
I can't see any of your links.
Irwin Ney
Watch this too, to understand our history and how our #1 TV Channels manipulates our communication...

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy