Anybody else watch Game 7 last night?

Anybody else watch Game 7 last night?
Posted on: 21.06.2013 by Erich Vallabhaneni
That was one of the best games of basketball I believe I've ever seen. I'm a Heat fan (and was one before they got lebron) so it was a joyous occasion in my household, but I really gained some serious respect for the Spurs especially Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan and their dedication and love for the game. What did you guys believe?
Marcelina Hanaway
4fd7f8951861336078000032.jpg

Harden is a baller. Playing without Westbrook and Durant has really showed how good he is. The Rockets will be fun to watch this next season. And now with Doc Rivers headed to the Clippers things should get very interesting.
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by Otacon
hell yeah me too. I love watching him play and the Bulls aren't doing too much without him. I'm also glad to see Russell Westbrook doing better, OKC would have done so much better in the championship with him in the game.
Yeah 2 seasons ago I hated him for how selfish and uncontrolled he played in some games, but this last season he really went to a new level and without him they looked barely average - players like Kendrick Perkins are so insanely skill-set limited its painful to watch him play, scowling all the time haha!

I believe if OKC had kept JH they would have been champions in the next few years, was gutted to see him go to the rockets.
Erich Vallabhaneni
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
More like bad knees. Sucks. I hope Derrick Rose can make a successful return.
hell yeah me too. I love watching him play and the Bulls aren't doing too much without him. I'm also glad to see Russell Westbrook doing better, OKC would have done so much better in the championship with him in the game.
Joesph Kasian
Poor Roy. Ogden is apparently planning another comeback. This will be is 114th attempt.
Can't blame him for trying, I mean the kid had game...it's just a really shitty card he's been dealt with.
Marcelina Hanaway
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Yeah true, I believe it's the end of next season some big movements will be made - so many free agents are up then.

Draft will be wicked, always makes me laugh leading up to it how they run so many articles about 'draft busts'....greg oden mainly, man that kid had a tough break, if he and Roy had stayed healthy the Blazers could have been the truth.
Poor Roy. Ogden is apparently planning another comeback. This will be his 114th attempt.
Joesph Kasian
Yeah I agree with the rigging, I kinda believe that too. But I dont believe Bosh is going anywhere, he's still part of Miami's "Big 3". Draft is day after tomorrow and I'm super stoked to see what's gonna happen. Also glad to see some Heat fans on here. Patch what did you believe about games 6&7?
Yeah true, I believe it's the end of next season some big movements will be made - so many free agents are up then.

Draft will be wicked, always makes me laugh leading up to it how they run so many articles about 'draft busts'....greg oden mainly, man that kid had a tough break, if he and Roy had stayed healthy the Blazers could have been the truth.
Joesph Kasian
The Cavs have so much talent! It's a shame Varejao was out when it mattered most. Although not a fan, I'm curious to see what Dwight Howard is going to do. I feel like he might end up in Houston if he doesn't stay with the Lakers. James Harden and Dwight Howard on the same team would be a powerhouse.
I believe Dwight is easily the most over-rated player in the NBA - basic skill set coupled with a complete lack of killer instinct, everything seems to be a joke to him and he got exposed this year on a better team that he is a middle of the road player. On orlando he had a team of misfits and has-beens - with the Lakers he looked lost and even when he recovered from injury looked like a damn robot when he started his offence in the low post.

He's always going to rebound, he's always to block, but tbf if my mother was that tall she'd probably get the same statline he does.
Joesph Kasian
Last evening was CRAZY!

Draft madness and the Boston/NJ trade...wild times.
Marcelina Hanaway
4fd7f8951861336078000032.jpg

Harden is a baller. Playing without Westbrook and Durant has really showed how good he is. The Rockets will be fun to watch this next season. And now with Doc Rivers headed to the Clippers things should get very interesting.
Joesph Kasian
Yeah 2 seasons ago I hated him for how selfish and uncontrolled he played in some games, but this last season he really went to a new level and without him they looked barely average - players like Kendrick Perkins are so insanely skill-set limited its painful to watch him play, scowling all the time haha!

I believe if OKC had kept JH they would have been champions in the next few years, was gutted to see him go to the rockets.
Marcelina Hanaway
I love the Heat, but I would like to see Durant win a championship. When he can figure out how to make the rest of his team better when he's on the floor, they will definitely be championship material.
Erich Vallabhaneni
Marcelina Hanaway
Erich Vallabhaneni
Yeah Oden did just have a bad patch, but I mean he could come back ya never know.
Joesph Kasian
Poor Roy. Ogden is apparently planning another comeback. This will be is 114th attempt.
Can't blame him for trying, I mean the kid had game...it's just a really shitty card he's been dealt with.
Marcelina Hanaway
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV

Poor Roy. Ogden is apparently planning another comeback. This will be his 114th attempt.
Joesph Kasian
Yeah I agree with the rigging, I kinda believe that too. But I dont believe Bosh is going anywhere, he's still part of Miami's "Big 3". Draft is day after tomorrow and I'm super stoked to see what's gonna happen. Also glad to see some Heat fans on here. Patch what did you believe about games 6&7?

Albertina Fay
Big HEAT fan here. I live to blocks away from the arena. Been a fan ever since I was a kid.

I was actually on a Carnival cruise for a buddie's wedding. Thankfully we were able to see game 7 on the Lido "pool" deck's jumbotron. It was super exciting.

Even before the Finals series I personally asked Micky Arison on Twitter to ensure they would be airing the broadcast IF it had made it to a game 7 and game 7 it was my friends!

Erich Vallabhaneni
Joesph Kasian
The Cavs have so much talent! It's a shame Varejao was out when it mattered most. Although not a fan, I'm curious to see what Dwight Howard is going to do. I feel like he might end up in Houston if he doesn't stay with the Lakers. James Harden and Dwight Howard on the same team would be a powerhouse.
I believe Dwight is easily the most over-rated player in the NBA - basic skill set coupled with a complete lack of killer instinct, everything seems to be a joke to him and he got exposed this year on a better team that he is a middle of the road player. On orlando he had a team of misfits and has-beens - with the Lakers he looked lost and even when he recovered from injury looked like a damn robot when he started his offence in the low post.

He's always going to rebound, he's always to block, but tbf if my mother was that tall she'd probably get the same statline he does.
Marcelina Hanaway
Joesph Kasian
Agree with Mighty on the rigging, although I believe it's pretty even-sided. Bosh isn't going anywhere. Pat Riley has been known for his loyalty to players. Bosh didn't play that well, but like I mentioned above, his defense was stellar. In the end, we won as a team (cough, cough, lebron).
Yeah Bosh's big block was essential and he had some really big plays to get them to that point throughout the playoffs....it was just something I was noticing cropping up on the community s.

Going to interesting to see who the Cavs take for 1st pick too, they are drafting their way to a decent team haha!
Marcelina Hanaway
Agree with Mighty on the rigging, although I believe it's pretty even-sided. Bosh isn't going anywhere. Pat Riley has been known for his loyalty to players. Bosh didn't play that well, but like I mentioned above, his defense was stellar. In the end, we won as a team (cough, cough, lebron).
Joesph Kasian
Game 7 was NOTHING compared to 6....probably the greatest playoff game in history.

I said it at the start of the playoffs, and I said it again after game 6...the NBA is rigged at times to increase viewers, especially this year more than ever due to the low ratings these finals have had for the first couple of games.

At first I used to believe this was just me being crazy, but after researching such crazy thoughts it turns out it's quite a common belief. Little things like ref calls and what certain players can get away with and can't depending on the score and time in a game - it's annoys me.

I respect both the Heat and Spurs for putting on an amazing series regardless of that, even though the Heat 'bought' their success to get to where they are now.

Also, Bosh had 0 points in game 7 and now there's all this crazy talk of a summer trade to off-load him, make of that what you will.
Scott Cauvel
I'm not particularly fond of either team--but yeah, this finals series was pretty incredible. As a Lakers fan, I really can't stand the Spurs, but mad respect. Kawhi Leonard showed he has a future in this league--but LBJ, I have to admit, proved that he's the league's present.
Robert Danno
Great game.. Duncan stepped it up and it's an extra bonus to win at home.
Brunilda Kora

See, now THAT is language I can understand! Time for me to go buy some beer and some snacks!!!!
Marcelina Hanaway
Patch, you're in for a fucking treat brother. Enjoy!
Brunilda Kora
Just D/L'd game 6 & 7 to watch over this weekend.

I can't wait!!! I miss so much great basketball 'cos I'm in the UK, so I am really looking forward to this!
Marcelina Hanaway
Heat fan here! Since the Ronny Seikaly days. Great series, fantastic game. Been sort of hard on Bosh during the playoffs, but really loved his defense on Duncan in game 7. Glad Battier showed up finally! Very proud of them.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy