Join new vinyl society :)

Join new vinyl society :)
Posted on: 22.06.2013 by Anisha Shovein
Hello music people, since I choosen go vinyl I though there need a group where people can share real music. So I created this facebook page,im looking for vinyl lovers to join me on this page. If u want to join the team email me at [email protected] If you have any questions feel free to ask. Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/AnalogueWorkout
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by l3mur
where people can share real music.
Not sure what you are saying here. Do you mean physically '"share" music, which is illegal and, if you mean by mp3 isn't that a bit odd for a vinyl purist.

Or (and I believe this is what you mean) a page for people who like just vinyl? I don't believe it's a smart move to call it "real music" as though anything else isn't real. It comes off as a bit snobby.
I play vinyl but I wouldn't join a group of people that looked down on DVS/controllerism.

Maybe im just being picky and pedantic..?

Just my 2 beans.
Anisha Shovein
Hello music people, since I choosen go vinyl I though there need a group where people can share real music. So I created this facebook page,im looking for vinyl lovers to join me on this page. If u want to join the team email me at [email protected] If you have any questions feel free to ask. Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/AnalogueWorkout
Dia Laryea
@OP I liked your page, but work a bit more on the description of the page/group you're promoting. Don't call it real music, since everyone has a different taste anyways.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by l3mur
where people can share real music.
Not sure what you are saying here. Do you mean physically '"share" music, which is illegal and, if you mean by mp3 isn't that a bit odd for a vinyl purist.

Or (and I believe this is what you mean) a page for people who like just vinyl? I don't believe it's a smart move to call it "real music" as though anything else isn't real. It comes off as a bit snobby.
I play vinyl but I wouldn't join a group of people that looked down on DVS/controllerism.

Maybe im just being picky and pedantic..?

Just my 2 beans.
Joesph Kasian
That page has been live for 10 days and you've had 3 likes? You need to work on your promotion skills a little brother, like add some interesting and exclusive content to draw people in.

Plus on the page you don't really list what the hell the page is for?
Anisha Shovein
bump

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy