Found a New Use for my Crane Stand! The Ball Blocker 9000

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Found a New Use for my Crane Stand! The Ball Blocker 9000Reply
Found a New Use for my Crane Stand! The Ball Blocker 9000
Posted on: 30.06.2013 by Wilton Keuning
I played a show toevening and the crowd was bouncing around a beach ball. I had my laptop up on my Crane Stand and after my lappy got hit I realized something amazing. Ladies and gents.

THE BALL BLOCKER 9000!

Not exactly a huge revelation, but 3 ball hits directly to the stand later, I was happy I thought of it.
Ashanti Andreacchio
Originally Posted by botstein
Props on the invention!

However, you guys need to have your heads up and hit the inflatables when they come your way! Also, gullum might need to pack a change of underwear in his DJ bag, apparently.
you'll see my next purchase in the post your last purchase thread (but won't post pic of the used once)
Wilton Keuning
I played a show toevening and the crowd was bouncing around a beach ball. I had my laptop up on my Crane Stand and after my lappy got hit I realized something amazing. Ladies and gents.

THE BALL BLOCKER 9000!

Not exactly a huge revelation, but 3 ball hits directly to the stand later, I was happy I thought of it.
Ashanti Andreacchio
Originally Posted by botstein
Props on the invention!

However, you guys need to have your heads up and hit the inflatables when they come your way! Also, gullum might need to pack a change of underwear in his DJ bag, apparently.
you'll see my next purchase in the post your last purchase thread (but won't post pic of the used once)
Nedra Fresneda
Or you could carry these around. They are pretty effective against requests too.

Judi Sissel
Wear diapers, problem solved... Marathon set ready!
Ervin Calvery
Props on the invention!

Ashanti Andreacchio
I almost got a hart attack last evening . I noticed a plastic glass coming in over the booth and landed on my MBP but thankfully it was empty. Almost needed to message someone to bring me a new pari of underwear
Gaynell Rydberg
Rofl. I never understood the point of inflatables flying around. They were throwing around this huge flashing ball at EDC orlando and that thing pissed me off. It was heavy as hell so it just felt like it was gonna crush you when it landed on you. Especially if you weren't aware it was coming.
Joesph Kasian
Look like it's going off on the dancefloor man!!!

Seriously though...good idea, nothing worse than crowd objects coming at you, will use mine for the same in times of need - thanks for the inspiration!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy