I asked my 47 Year old Father if he knows any "young" music artists

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: I asked my 47 Year old Father if he knows any "young" music artistsReply
I asked my 47 Year old Father if he knows any "young" music artists
Posted on: 30.06.2013 by Dia Laryea
He said that all he can believe of is Brittney Spears and that one guy "Slim Shady".

Oh how times have changed.
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Ham
If you asked me if I knew any young music artists, I wouldn't answer Justin Bieber, etc..

My first answer would be Griz, dude is younger than me and killing it. Guys likes Flume, Porter Robinson, Madeon. It depends what circles you circle in.

Your dad just has his head in the ground, which I've heard has been a nice place the last 10 years, a lot nicer than up above.
I second GriZ!

That cat is rocking the Funky Phat.

Each time I play one of his tracks, I get good feedback.

Love to practice my scratching to his tracks too.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Ham
If you asked me if I knew any young music artists, I wouldn't answer Justin Bieber, etc..

My first answer would be Griz, dude is younger than me and killing it. Guys likes Flume, Porter Robinson, Madeon. It depends what circles you circle in.

Your dad just has his head in the ground, which I've heard has been a nice place the last 10 years, a lot nicer than up above.
Even I have no idea who Griz is, but apparently he makes some nice chill vibes.
Yong Aptekar
Originally Posted by Kwal
I'd have came back with a sick story about how I got laid last evening and you didn't, but my girlfriend is on her period at the moment.
Guys........

Op, don't fret, your dad is better off believeing that slim is new. No need to teach him about JB.
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by photojojo
I remember when Madonna was a young artist.
Duuuude......
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's why you're single....NEXT!
I'd have came back with a sick story about how I got laid last evening and you didn't, but my girlfriend is on her period at the moment.
Joesph Kasian
I once put liquid paper on a bee

It died
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
I don't get this dude?
How have things changed?
And, how do you know how things have changed if you are young?

Surely it's usually the father that says "how things have changed".

???
I believe he is meaning how back when we were kids there were pop stars where as now it's more like EDM artists. Maybe.

Either that or he's having a bash at how in the space of a couple of years 'legit' artists like eminem have taken a backseat to people like One Direction.

TBH, I believe I'm as confused as you man haha
Hellen Mindrup
I don't get this dude?
How have things changed?

???
Things have changed significantly since OP was young as well
Dia Laryea
He said that all he can believe of is Brittney Spears and that one guy "Slim Shady".

Oh how times have changed.
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Ham

I second GriZ!

That cat is rocking the Funky Phat.

Each time I play one of his tracks, I get good feedback.

Love to practice my scratching to his tracks too.
Latoria Kavulich
Maybe he knows OF said artists, but actually has taste.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Ham

Even I have no idea who Griz is, but apparently he makes some nice chill vibes.
Cindie Somoza

Latoria Kavulich
Kwal, The Mighty FV ... Watch it. Only saying it once.
Yong Aptekar
Guys........

Op, don't fret, your dad is better off believeing that slim is new. No need to teach him about JB.
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by photojojo
Duuuude......
Leeanna Ayla
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Joesph Kasian

It died
Dia Laryea
I'm referring to as how now young artists would be considered like JB or One Direction or Selena Gomez, but my dad still thought Brittney Spears and Slim Shady were considered the now-a-days young artists.
Hellen Mindrup

It died
Joesph Kasian
I don't get this dude?
How have things changed?

???
I believe he is meaning how back when we were kids there were pop stars where as now it's more like EDM artists. Maybe.

Either that or he's having a bash at how in the space of a couple of years 'legit' artists like eminem have taken a backseat to people like One Direction.

TBH, I believe I'm as confused as you man haha
Hellen Mindrup
I don't get this dude?
How have things changed?

???
Things have changed significantly since OP was young as well
nayit ruiz jaramillo
I don't get this dude?
How have things changed?

???

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy