Just imagine if this happened to a dj..

Just imagine if this happened to a dj..
Posted on: 05.07.2013 by Dannie Dimora
http://gizmodo.com/man-hears-voices-...ium=socialflow

(not trying to do any site promotion, i hate gizmodo actually, but this sucks so much and i find it kinda related to djing)
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
Aw, I love gizmodo, along with its partner sites. They keep my sane here at work. Crazy article though. I'd be freaking out.
I used to love it. Until
1) their commenting system came in and fucked up the whole experience
2) Nearly all of their articles started being XKCD reposts.
and
3) after mr. Diaz banned me because i explained, reporting historical facts, how fascism was in its very early days a very good idea (btw my roots are all jewish) to avoid crisis and enhance art in all of its forms, his reply being "omfg my father was in the war against the germans and i ban you and i will not reply to all of your emails asking why you were banned" and so on and so forth.

I switched to the verge. After topolsky left engadget i feel the verge is the only safe hub left..
That and jalopnik and kotaku.
Dannie Dimora
http://gizmodo.com/man-hears-voices-...ium=socialflow

(not trying to do any site promotion, i hate gizmodo actually, but this sucks so much and i find it kinda related to djing)
Yong Aptekar
hes got to go into settings, and lower the latency. Audio drops and time freezing up might become an issue, but if he hasn't smoked all of his memory away, he might be alright.
Albina Androski
I read Verge, Gizmodo AND Engadget.

Why even limit yourself?
Nedra Fresneda
Bloody latency
Marcelina Hanaway
All valid points. I'm blocked from 90% of sites here. Gizmodo and company happen to be within that 10%. I actually never look at the comments, tbh.
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
Aw, I love gizmodo, along with its partner sites. They keep my sane here at work. Crazy article though. I'd be freaking out.
I used to love it. Until
1) their commenting system came in and fucked up the whole experience
2) Nearly all of their articles started being XKCD reposts.
and
3) after mr. Diaz banned me because i explained, reporting historical facts, how fascism was in its very early days a very good idea (btw my roots are all jewish) to avoid crisis and enhance art in all of its forms, his reply being "omfg my father was in the war against the germans and i ban you and i will not reply to all of your emails asking why you were banned" and so on and so forth.

I switched to the verge. After topolsky left engadget i feel the verge is the only safe hub left..
That and jalopnik and kotaku.
Marcelina Hanaway

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy