Yea Dubz Meedifyter Pop Tart Bax

Yea Dubz Meedifyter Pop Tart Bax
Posted on: 04.07.2013 by Doreen Schurle

Hay guyz, I gat tis emale eeen may eeenbox tewdai from yootoob... YEA DUBZ maed a pap tert bax midi cantrolor!

Cuhmyng sewn too de dee-J TEK tewlz storrr!
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by dripstep
No, you're from a salt mine.
Allday - I'm an hour outside of Toronto in Ontario.
Am i?
Damn i've been living so long here underground, that i don't know the difference with the outside world..
Dannie Dimora
All of that went pear shape. I thought you posted what allday posted, then i threatened to ride my moose over there for hatin on canadians, and then i realized that you were canadian, so i changed the post, now i see it was allday. Who i cant threaten, because he probably has a moose as well.

PSA: Dont drink and community .
I'm not canadian? xD
Tera Baragan
All of that went pear shape. I thought you posted what allday posted, then i threatened to ride my moose over there for hatin on canadians, and then i realized that you were canadian, so i changed the post, now i see it was allday. Who i cant threaten, because he probably has a moose as well.

Hahaha yea been riding a moose too and from work for the last couple years. Im looking to upgrade to a polar bear tho, we will see.

where ya from drip?

OT I love how the lyrics all make sense for the most part but the subtitles make the lyrics sound like gibberish.
Dannie Dimora
**sorry Polygon, you too are an eskimo like me**
- comment withdrawn.
wait wut? :P

EYE AHM EAGHER FUR AN EXPLHENATION!
Doreen Schurle

Hay guyz, I gat tis emale eeen may eeenbox tewdai from yootoob... YEA DUBZ maed a pap tert bax midi cantrolor!

Cuhmyng sewn too de dee-J TEK tewlz storrr!
Dannie Dimora
Am i?
Damn i've been living so long here underground, that i don't know the difference with the outside world..
Yong Aptekar
Dannie Dimora

I'm not canadian? xD
Tera Baragan

Hahaha yea been riding a moose too and from work for the last couple years. Im looking to upgrade to a polar bear tho, we will see.

where ya from drip?

OT I love how the lyrics all make sense for the most part but the subtitles make the lyrics sound like gibberish.
Yong Aptekar

Dannie Dimora
I've been following this guy ever since his first video had something like 400 views *hipster*

He seems to be an industry pro, at least judging by his production skills and programs in his dock.

he is AMAZING.

Dannie Dimora
- comment withdrawn.
wait wut? :P

EYE AHM EAGHER FUR AN EXPLHENATION!
Yong Aptekar
- comment withdrawn.
Tera Baragan
Well for some reason it makes sense that they happen to be Canadian..
Latoria Kavulich
All good
Doreen Schurle
Haha sorry Jester :P

I'm a General Discussion camper, hard to break the habit
Latoria Kavulich
Moved to OT, where legible english and pants are optional.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy