Pleasurekraft in South Africa!

Pleasurekraft in South Africa!
Posted on: 06.07.2013 by Candy Vardy
Hey DJTT! Well this thread is a week late, I wanted to post this earlier this week, but I've been a busy guy!

Anyway last weekend Pleasurekraft came down to South Africa for a 2 day/event tour, and one of them being at the club where I'm a resident. I had the chance and opportunity to watch and meet the man himself! All I can tell you is what an amazing talented artist he is. He is also such a down to earth friendly humble guy. It was a great evening with quality music, and an awesome vibe! It was really great chatting to him on a few things about the industry and also about Traktor which he also uses! I only came crawling back home at 7am!

Well here's a few pics of the evening , ok boasting over now ha ha ha ha! I apologize for the shitty quality pics. iPhone 5 does not take the best club pics...

Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
Nah it is a duo. One guy originally from Miami (looks like he is in DC now) and another from Sweden. Looks like one of them is touring though.

Yeah you right mate.. It seems that they actually don't spend much time together, and that Kaveh seems to do the touring for Pleasurekraft, while the other half, is mostly in on the producing/collab side. Last year when Pleasurekraft came to SA, it was also the same guy.

Originally Posted by sarasin
Nice one Dustin!

You rocking at the mo dawg!

Thanks Adrian, yeah things are looking up lately, I even had to cancel a Durban July gig!
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Nope. It's one guy from Washington DC if I'm correct.. He's just so talented you believe he's two guys!

Kaveh is one talented, awesome, respected and humble artist! Somebody every DJ/producer should aspire to be!
Nah it is a duo. One guy originally from Miami (looks like he is in DC now) and another from Sweden. Looks like one of them is touring though.

Candy Vardy
Hey DJTT! Well this thread is a week late, I wanted to post this earlier this week, but I've been a busy guy!

Anyway last weekend Pleasurekraft came down to South Africa for a 2 day/event tour, and one of them being at the club where I'm a resident. I had the chance and opportunity to watch and meet the man himself! All I can tell you is what an amazing talented artist he is. He is also such a down to earth friendly humble guy. It was a great evening with quality music, and an awesome vibe! It was really great chatting to him on a few things about the industry and also about Traktor which he also uses! I only came crawling back home at 7am!

Well here's a few pics of the evening , ok boasting over now ha ha ha ha! I apologize for the shitty quality pics. iPhone 5 does not take the best club pics...

Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by Xonetacular

Yeah you right mate.. It seems that they actually don't spend much time together, and that Kaveh seems to do the touring for Pleasurekraft, while the other half, is mostly in on the producing/collab side. Last year when Pleasurekraft came to SA, it was also the same guy.

Originally Posted by sarasin
Nice one Dustin!

Thanks Adrian, yeah things are looking up lately, I even had to cancel a Durban July gig!
Lilliana Perris
Nice one Dustin!

Marcelina Hanaway
Cajmere & Sonny Fodera - You're The One (Pleasurekraft Remix)

BOOM!
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Nope. It's one guy from Washington DC if I'm correct.. He's just so talented you believe he's two guys!

Kaveh is one talented, awesome, respected and humble artist! Somebody every DJ/producer should aspire to be!

Candy Vardy

Margie Pavell
When I saw him in LA it was the same guy solo...
Romelia Stankard
Isn't pleasurekraft two guys?

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy