Selling Non-DJ Related Gear on Here

Selling Non-DJ Related Gear on Here
Posted on: 16.07.2013 by Doreen Schurle
Hoping an admin/mod sees this and can give me some advice; basically, I've run out of space in my flat, and I'm spending more and more time DJing which leaves me less time for my other passion: photography. I've got a MASSIVE collection of photographic gear (350+ cameras, about double that in lenses, etc), and want to slim that collection down to the bare minimum to free up space and recoup some of my investment.

I'd rather this stuff went to people who were actually INTERESTED in photography and not just people looking to make a quick buck, and over the past year DJTT and its members have been good to me, so the first thought that came to mind was listing some of this gear in the Buy/Sell community rather than sticking it on eBay and risking trade sellers snapping them up just to make a profit. There aren't any guidelines regarding WHAT we can sell, however, so thought I'd better ask beforehand
Doreen Schurle
Hoping an admin/mod sees this and can give me some advice; basically, I've run out of space in my flat, and I'm spending more and more time DJing which leaves me less time for my other passion: photography. I've got a MASSIVE collection of photographic gear (350+ cameras, about double that in lenses, etc), and want to slim that collection down to the bare minimum to free up space and recoup some of my investment.

I'd rather this stuff went to people who were actually INTERESTED in photography and not just people looking to make a quick buck, and over the past year DJTT and its members have been good to me, so the first thought that came to mind was listing some of this gear in the Buy/Sell community rather than sticking it on eBay and risking trade sellers snapping them up just to make a profit. There aren't any guidelines regarding WHAT we can sell, however, so thought I'd better ask beforehand
Doreen Schurle
Cheers Jester Will start the thread off now
Latoria Kavulich
I don't see a problem with that, Non dj related sales we would look at on a case by case basis, so we don't turn into craigslist
Don't forget the User ID pic with the date.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy