My view on modern day terrestrial radio...

My view on modern day terrestrial radio...
Posted on: 22.07.2013 by Margie Pavell
Joesph Kasian
That is exactly how it is mate, good post.

I only listen to the radio now and then but on long road trips notice the same songs are played on loop throughout the day. For the artist this is amazing - the
Joesph Kasian

I only listen to the radio now and then but on long road trips notice the same songs are played on loop throughout the day. For the artist this is amazing - the
Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Joesph Kasian

Margie Pavell
Meridith Betsinger
thanks clearchannel
Robert Danno
That's the same story all over the world.. same 15-20 songs on replay alllllll day long.
Joesph Kasian

Latoria Kavulich
Sums it up perfectly mate.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy