Anyone up for a chat ?

Anyone up for a chat ?
Posted on: 24.07.2013 by Kanesha Corella
hey DJTT fam..

just wondering if anyone is up for a chat..
feeling pretty shit about myself at the moment
Marcy Teekell
Originally Posted by tescor
im trying to be positive.. my girlfriend of 3 years told me she loves me but she needs time apart to figure her life out, weve talked everyday since and she says she knows we will get back together one day and promised to fix my broken heart but mmmmm.. im lost
Down be down about a break up, celebrate it as an awakening. We dont need their shit anymore.

Basically, she is fu**in with you. You need to stop calling her or texting her and show her that you are having a really good time without her in your life. Book a trip away with a friend, go out for the evening (every evening ) Start a new hobby, talk to other girls but DO NOT do anything with them. All of this will drive her crazy but you have to let her know you are doing these things subtly - like having a friend tagging you on facebook at a certain place, like a restaurant or evening club.

If you do this, she will eventually come back, but by then, your outlook might have changed on life and you realise that you don't really miss her!

If a girl ever dumps you, just say 'fine!' and act like you dont care and ignore her, dont call her dont text her. Yea its messed up, but thats what she wants right? Otherwise she wouldnt 'break-up' with you.

Good Luck
Kanesha Corella
Originally Posted by AllDay
Time to start producing!
Exactly! Haha ive already put in aboht 30 hours this week
Hellen Mindrup
yeah it sucks but im trying... i was pretty pushy and needy on the weekend when she told me and we both cried a lot but these past few days ive started to let her contact me first, always seem happy..sometimes act to busy for her, this will possibly be the first weekend i havent seen her in over a year (go me!) so im feeling pretty shit

it just sucks because our relationship was better than it had ever been until suddenly she dropped the bomb.
Honestly, don't smother her. You can't act like you don't care, but don't get all up in her business either. Try and do something with the boys that will help you get your mind off of it.
Kanesha Corella
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Ah, women trouble - nothing messes with your head more than a girl f***ing with it!

I've had similar things happen and the most important thing here is you can't force it - that will only push her away.

Tell and show her you will always be there for her - she will miss having you there to talk to all the time and may realise she's made a mistake. If not, then don't let it get you down - everything happens for a reason and someone who isn't sure she wants to be with you now isn't someone you want to be with anyway.
yeah it sucks but im trying... i was pretty pushy and needy on the weekend when she told me and we both cried a lot but these past few days ive started to let her contact me first, always seem happy..sometimes act to busy for her, this will possibly be the first weekend i havent seen her in over a year (go me!) so im feeling pretty shit

it just sucks because our relationship was better than it had ever been until suddenly she dropped the bomb.
Joesph Kasian
im trying to be positive.. my girlfriend of 3 years told me she loves me but she needs time apart to figure her life out, weve talked everyday since and she says she knows we will get back together one day and promised to fix my broken heart but mmmmm.. im lost
Ah, women trouble - nothing messes with your head more than a girl f***ing with it!

I've had similar things happen and the most important thing here is you can't force it - that will only push her away.

Tell and show her you will always be there for her - she will miss having you there to talk to all the time and may realise she's made a mistake. If not, then don't let it get you down - everything happens for a reason and someone who isn't sure she wants to be with you now isn't someone you want to be with anyway.
Joesph Kasian
hey DJTT fam..

Sure man, what's up?

I know this will be what other people have said to you already but whatever you're going through, it will get better.

Time is a healer and sometimes doing something as simple as taking yourself out of your usual environment really helps things - maybe go see some friends, go to a new restaurant, go for a walk somewhere - just something that'll clear your head a little.
Kanesha Corella
hey DJTT fam..

Marcy Teekell
Down be down about a break up, celebrate it as an awakening. We dont need their shit anymore.

Basically, she is fu**in with you. You need to stop calling her or texting her and show her that you are having a really good time without her in your life. Book a trip away with a friend, go out for the evening (every evening ) Start a new hobby, talk to other girls but DO NOT do anything with them. All of this will drive her crazy but you have to let her know you are doing these things subtly - like having a friend tagging you on facebook at a certain place, like a restaurant or evening club.

If you do this, she will eventually come back, but by then, your outlook might have changed on life and you realise that you don't really miss her!

If a girl ever dumps you, just say 'fine!' and act like you dont care and ignore her, dont call her dont text her. Yea its messed up, but thats what she wants right? Otherwise she wouldnt 'break-up' with you.

Good Luck
Debroah Hune
Try to get envolve yourself in something ( hobby, project, etc ) even if at the momment, it doesn't motivate you.Force it.
Jorge Furber
I remember the first time I was in a similar situation. I had all of this quotes written on post-its on my wall (I had like 200 of them up at one point). My Mom woke up early one morning and added one saying: "If you love her, let her free. If she's yours, she'll come back. If she doesn't, she was never yours." Take this time to believe about your own life, do something new for the first time or push harder in something you love (like producing!!). She'll come back if it's the right thing to do (and you know it is!). Stay strong bud!
Ivana Ellsworth
Well. I have to say this.. If a girl says something like that, it generally means she is not gonna come back. Sad but true.. Thats the type of women who would not stick to you forever. Way better women out there. Good luck finding one..
Ivana Ellsworth
Ohh thats bad. I have similar trouble. Understand women are only with such excuses. the one who spoke like that are not the one who will stick to you forever. the only option is to move on and find a better gf. May sound harsh, but that s the fact..
Kristofer Krauel
And maintain your dignity. Don't put your life on hold waiting for her. Get on with your life and find something else that truly makes you happy.
Joesph Kasian
It'll work out man, it'll be fine. Just play it cool, enjoy other things in your life, everything happens for a reason.
Kanesha Corella
Originally Posted by AllDay
Time to start producing!
Exactly! Haha ive already put in aboht 30 hours this week
Hellen Mindrup

Honestly, don't smother her. You can't act like you don't care, but don't get all up in her business either. Try and do something with the boys that will help you get your mind off of it.
Tera Baragan
Time to start producing!
Ethel Feigum
Find a project that will keep your mind busy, maybe recording a mix, or building something. Hang out with some old friends that you haven't seen in a while. It gets easier!
Kanesha Corella
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV

Joesph Kasian

Kanesha Corella
Hellen Mindrup
Try and focus on the positives man, everything happens for a reason.
Joesph Kasian
hey DJTT fam..

Sure man, what's up?

I know this will be what other people have said to you already but whatever you're going through, it will get better.

Time is a healer and sometimes doing something as simple as taking yourself out of your usual environment really helps things - maybe go see some friends, go to a new restaurant, go for a walk somewhere - just something that'll clear your head a little.
Gaynell Rydberg
12/f/next door neighbor.
Augustine Mitzen
hi

ASL?

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy