Paris Hilton Ibiza Residency

Paris Hilton Ibiza Residency
Posted on: 15.07.2013 by Oretha Afful
Can't we all just agree that DJing is just not cool anymore?

http://pulseradio.net/articles/2013/...nds-at-amnesia

Paris Hilton is apparently unstoppable. After we all laughed off rumors of the possibility earlier this year, Amnesia has announced the heiress will be hosting a month long residency at the super club starting on Wednesday July 31st. Since nothing says elegance like a foam party, the evening will also feature a pop-up store that will sell her handbags and accessories. The competition for Guy Gerber's Wisdom of the Glove Wednesday Night at Pacha evening just got steep. Oh and MTV announced the news just over an hour ago with a straight face.
Olin Easley
Originally Posted by MaxOne
- Hating on Paris is like hating on anyone... it's just hating.
Amen.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by dj_moog
hmmm, wonder who wants to be a DJ next? Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens? Geeeez, the bitch gets one of the best gigs any DJ would dream to get. #Overit
It's not worth believeing about, she'll manage to ruin it for herself one way or another.
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by kwal
yeah she could sit on my face whenever she'd like.
haha!
Lory Talada
We will see this girl put a session prerecorded as David Guetta and simulate cabin mix, is hard but money talks and this VIP that you have left, you can purchase all producers ghosts of the planet ...

A sad day for true artists that leave the skin by a performance of 200 dollars.
Olin Easley
Amen.
Mariana Hogeland
She is a prime example of the cheesEDM epidemic that has taken place.
Kendra Holsenback
I still hate her ...
Hipolito Scionti
*Lord knows why I'm defending Paris Hilton*

So the way I feel about her is:

- She / her family are so rich she need never work again but she does and is trying to do something. Her early attempts were bad but i bet she's probably getting a lot better at DJing... it's not that hard.

- She has created "a brand"... like most celebrity "brands" it's based around column inches and she has got plenty but it takes work to stay in the limelight and reinvent and go with the times. She could just lie on a yacht in Barbados. I bet her family have a work ethic though and to an extent I bet that is in her a bit.

- There's a popular side to DJing that isn't cool anymore and she's an example of that but can't blame her. Promoters / club owners realise theres a market for her otherwise she wouldn't bother. Again DJing is very now and she's chosen the right zeitgeist thingy to reinvent herself as.

- She's over 30 now so I suspect her "Simple Life" persona is probably about 10 years old now and she wants to be perceived doing something that's a bit "older"

Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by dj_moog
hmmm, wonder who wants to be a DJ next? Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens? Geeeez, the bitch gets one of the best gigs any DJ would dream to get. #Overit
It's not worth believeing about, she'll manage to ruin it for herself one way or another.
Elroy Sillman
Rena Estabrook
I can't hate. It's the benefits of getting signed by major record labels.
Dannie Dunnells
lolzzzzzz.............hahahahaahahaah
Catheryn Babadzhanov
idk about you guys, but I would not waste my money to see Paris Hilton dj, unless dj Pauly D is also playing. Talk about a evening to remember! Levels for days!!!
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by kwal
yeah she could sit on my face whenever she'd like.
haha!
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Now we are talking! Katy Perry is ALL woman!!!
Yeah she could sit on my face whenever she'd like.
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
I don't believe she is attractive at all and that song is very very boring.

I ain't trying to be bitchin', I am more tha prepared to say that I believe Katy Perry is amazing in every single way and I love her music.

Hilton isn't worth a piss.
Now we are talking! Katy Perry is ALL woman!!!
Rufus Ondrick
Who__Fucking__Cares.
I couldn't have said it any better
Hellen Mindrup

I ain't trying to be bitchin', I am more tha prepared to say that I believe Katy Perry is amazing in every single way and I love her music.

Very true
nayit ruiz jaramillo

Maranda Cowels
I want to do rude things to her... what does that make me?
Straight.
Kristofer Krauel
HAHA who doesn't??!!
Hipolito Scionti
Originally Posted by malyatrax
I hate to say it, but I listened (I presume we're talking about THIS ) and I liked....
Does that make me evil?
I want to do rude things to her... what does that make me?

I got a penchant for stupid duff blonde hoes, what can I say...
Maranda Cowels
I hate to say it, but I listened (I presume we're talking about THIS ) and I liked....
Does that make me evil?
Ana Butt
Who heard snippet of hers? drunk message its like 14secs and it im ashamed to say but it sounds very good, well she didnt put any work into that, but big up for producer
Lilliana Perris
Who__Fucking__Cares.
^^ This.....the end.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Or in this case; the exits.
Lol. Win.
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by Jester
Best thing about amnesia is the excessive amounts of foam.
Or in this case; the exits.
Latoria Kavulich
Best thing about amnesia is the excessive amounts of foam.
Kristofer Krauel
Unfortunately this isn't new. Whilst being one of the great 'super clubs', Amnesia also hosts a "cheesy" evening once a week throughout the season to attract different clientelle to what they are used to. Every year a 'celebrity' DJ host a evening . I believe Mika was there last year.
Its on a Wednesday too which has never been a big evening for amnesia. They have historically had big trance evening s on Tuesdays and Thursdays so this is a 'filler' evening . Usually some kind of foam party for the San Antonio beer heads to head to.

Anyone serious about good music goes to Space, DC-10 or Eden on a Wednesday anyway!!
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Who__Fucking__Cares.
Hellen Mindrup
Laughable
Hanna Ridenbaugh
About to commit seppuku with a broken reckord! Still won't match the pain seeing that.
Gaynell Rydberg
Afrojack needs to stop supporting her.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy