Snapchat

Snapchat
Posted on: 29.07.2013 by Kanesha Corella
anyone got snapchat..im so bored and i have no one to talk to
Jonas Hanway
Originally Posted by PeterS
How do I get my snapchat app to notificate me when a screenshots been done?
It's automatic.

It's a part of the app. Will just come through like any other notification.
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Snapchat just seems too childish...and I don't want my shit disappearing after I've been sent it haha!
Im 21 and I don't feel like letting go of my inner child anytime soon haha! I agree with the disappearing act tho, its annoying sometimes.
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by AllDay
You can put text over the photo or make a video. Most people i text only use snapchat now haa.
Snapchat just seems too childish...and I don't want my shit disappearing after I've been sent it haha!
Tera Baragan
I have it but I hate it - if you want to chat to someone (which you don't even do on snapchat anyway) why don't you call a friend or text/whatsapp them?
You can put text over the photo or make a video. Most people i text only use snapchat now haa.
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
LOL. Go play some music, man!
Yes, playing music is even a better idea than mine haha! I don't get how people can get bored in this day and age. Sound like my dad.
Marcelina Hanaway
I have it but I hate it - if you want to chat to someone (which you don't even do on snapchat anyway) why don't you call a friend or text/whatsapp them?
Kanesha Corella
anyone got snapchat..im so bored and i have no one to talk to
Jonas Hanway
Originally Posted by PeterS
How do I get my snapchat app to notificate me when a screenshots been done?
It's automatic.

It's a part of the app. Will just come through like any other notification.
Izola Larose
snap chat is a tremendous waste of data usage, have fun with your phone bills
Tera Baragan
Im 21 and I don't feel like letting go of my inner child anytime soon haha! I agree with the disappearing act tho, its annoying sometimes.
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by AllDay
Tera Baragan
Joesph Kasian
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
Yes, playing music is even a better idea than mine haha! I don't get how people can get bored in this day and age. Sound like my dad.
Marcelina Hanaway
Joesph Kasian

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy