So today is my 16th birthday. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me on DJTT

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: So today is my 16th birthday. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me on DJTTReply
So today is my 16th birthday. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me on DJTT
Posted on: 08.08.2013 by Dia Laryea
- for reaching my goal and dream that I had as a kid.

I still remember the days when I was in 5th grade, I used to daydream at lunch that in a fantasy world, I'd get to be a turntablist DJ.

Thank you everyone, without you guys giving me a push, I would've never been able to start my journey.

Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Kwal
Kind words.
kind compliment
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
You're 16? Holy fuck.

I gotta give you mad props for making an effort unlike some of the people who drop in here; you're always trying to improve yourself and get advice on stuff, and that's what you need - effort and perseverance
Kind words.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by antifmradio
which part
itching in his bollocks
or being 16?

AHHA yes you are 16 - CONGRATS mate
but yuo shuold still concider yourself a kid. there is A LOOOOOOOOOOT you got to look forward to learning.

Most of hte publich will believe you a kid for at least the next 5 years.
However you, should believe yourself a kid for the next 10.

Im now 39, 40 in december. I still DJ, i still skateboard, i still play hide and seek in the house (and my wife hates that part)

As for being a dj.....well that too is where you have A LOOOOOOOOOOOT to look forward to.

All in all, haha thanks, I do know that I have a lot to look forward to in DJing.

Happy Birthday man, enjoy.
Thanks dude.
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Danek
Quite a nice thought.
which part
itching in his bollocks
or being 16?

but yuo shuold still concider yourself a kid. there is A LOOOOOOOOOOT you got to look forward to learning.

Im now 39, 40 in december. I still DJ, i still skateboard, i still play hide and seek in the house (and my wife hates that part)

As for being a dj.....well that too is where you have A LOOOOOOOOOOOT to look forward to.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jester
when i was 16 you were just an itch in your dads bollocks
Quite a nice thought.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
A kid? I'm 28 and I consider myself a kid! Happy birthday, you old fart! Keep the dream alive!
Haha guess I'm a baby still then Thank you! Had it ever since I was a kid.
Dia Laryea
- for reaching my goal and dream that I had as a kid.

I still remember the days when I was in 5th grade, I used to daydream at lunch that in a fantasy world, I'd get to be a turntablist DJ.

Thank you everyone, without you guys giving me a push, I would've never been able to start my journey.

Libbie Orion
Kind words.
kind compliment
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
You're 16? Holy fuck.

I gotta give you mad props for making an effort unlike some of the people who drop in here; you're always trying to improve yourself and get advice on stuff, and that's what you need - effort and perseverance
Kind words.
Dia Laryea
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it.
Doreen Schurle
You're 16? Holy fuck.

Latoria Kavulich
I "believe" VA stands for Virginia, USA (don't quote me on that) .. So 21 lol. Move to NZ mate
Alease Fitch
Happy birthday!

You don't just happen to live in a country where 16 is the legal age to go out do you? ;D
Nga Mcquarter
Oops sorry, two times same post enjoy hahaha
Nga Mcquarter
Happy birthday, dude!!

I'm also too young (15) and to see that you have reached your dream makes me wanna keep trying. I hope one day you make it big.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by antifmradio
which part
itching in his bollocks
or being 16?

All in all, haha thanks, I do know that I have a lot to look forward to in DJing.

Thanks dude.
Hellen Mindrup
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Danek
Quite a nice thought.
which part
itching in his bollocks
or being 16?

Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jester
Quite a nice thought.
Latoria Kavulich
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
A kid? I'm 28 and I consider myself a kid! Happy birthday, you old fart! Keep the dream alive!
Haha guess I'm a baby still then Thank you! Had it ever since I was a kid.
Marcelina Hanaway

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy