Could anyone please help with a problem with Traktor?

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Could anyone please help with a problem with Traktor?Reply
Could anyone please help with a problem with Traktor?
Posted on: 11.08.2013 by Jaunita Herren
Hi all,

I've been having an annoying problem with Traktor lately. I've tried different versions of the software, the songs and even Windows already. It happens with about 20% of my tracks, so deleting all from collection and re-analyzing every time I start Traktor would take quite a bit of time. Please watch this video as I don't know how to write about it:

The problem reoccurs after restarting Traktor. I wouldn't mind not importing it to my collection at all, because that seems to be the problem, but don't know how to do that.

Thanks,
Bram
Jaunita Herren
Hi all,

I've been having an annoying problem with Traktor lately. I've tried different versions of the software, the songs and even Windows already. It happens with about 20% of my tracks, so deleting all from collection and re-analyzing every time I start Traktor would take quite a bit of time. Please watch this video as I don't know how to write about it:

The problem reoccurs after restarting Traktor. I wouldn't mind not importing it to my collection at all, because that seems to be the problem, but don't know how to do that.

Thanks,
Bram
Jaunita Herren
Sorry for the double post but I'd really like a solution.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy