Korg Volca Series: Thoughts?

Korg Volca Series: Thoughts?
Posted on: 11.08.2013 by Dia Laryea

I've never used analog gear in my life, but damn, that just really tempts me to buy them. Are they worth the $150 each?

What do you believe of them?
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
you're better off with a daw if you're not sure is what i believe
I already use Ableton to produce music, my SC is here: www.soundcloud.com/officialdanek/

I thought this would be just a really cool and interesting thing to learn and use considering Analog gear was the first type of gear used to make digital music.
Dia Laryea

I've never used analog gear in my life, but damn, that just really tempts me to buy them. Are they worth the $150 each?

What do you believe of them?
Albina Androski
I can't wait for them to be available in Canada. I'm going to grab the Beat and the Bass!
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Nothing like hands on feeling. More fun than any DAW.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
I already use Ableton to produce music, my SC is here: www.soundcloud.com/officialdanek/

I thought this would be just a really cool and interesting thing to learn and use considering Analog gear was the first type of gear used to make digital music.
Rufus Ondrick
Maile Dekerlegand
Lilliana Perris
Faaaak....the bass sounds fine...but when the kick comes in it sounds dragged like a bitch.

Maybe just the video...but again....daaamn.
Dia Laryea
Bump

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy