mixing brings joy... I'm hooked

mixing brings joy... I'm hooked
Posted on: 16.06.2013 by Maurine Gober
Music has always weaved in and out of my life but mixing brings a smile to my heart, I find myself getting lost for hours. Im just beginning but thanks to a few friends who supply great playlists It feels like magic when im in the mix.

I feel like I found some hidden seceret. Thanks everyone, the knowledge here is incredible.

Best regards,
Kanoa
Maurine Gober
Originally Posted by Volpe

Enjoy it, hope your dedication will last!
Mahalo for the support!

Originally Posted by Patch

What a nice post.

Good on you, therealKanoa.

Originally Posted by Kwal
I feel the same way man, I started DJ'ing years ago and it never really took off until I really sat down recently and applied myself. Love for music is all you really need.
I played the ukulele & slack key guitar for years before a broken wrist from a motorcycle accident affected the rotation of my wrist & affected my playing. I love practicing some Jazz piano, I even had some Technics from the 80's at one time. I messed with traktor a few
years ago....

I'm back! My head is overflowing with possibilities and I'm finding myself falling asleep believeing about transitions and chopping up verses.

Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
yeah man, this is wicked....mixing is amazing isn't it!
It is! I downloaded some free edjing app and just did basic mixing with tracks from soundcloud, mixed while my co-workers had pau hana (drinks and food after work).

I marveled at how I could start with a nice mellow mood, raise the vibe, play to the girls and drop the right Hip Hop and watch the guys react. Felt like magic.

Originally Posted by Aleeeeeks
cheeeeeee hawaiian!!! lets do a show on O'ahu when we get our chops up! Dey get all kine rave shows now digital wonderland and aloha tower has all kine shows now
Rajah! Hanai already

If anyone cares i edited and did motion graphics for this drum&bass music video. This is what i do for cash on the side while praciticing dj'ing

Great job Aleeeeeks! I like how to goes all nice from the beach to nasty in the bedroom. Loved the hourglassflip at the end.
Hellen Mindrup
For real dude, im sitting here editing video and all i wanna do is go home and UNZ UNZ UNZ UNZ UNZ!!
I just got home, guess what I'm about to do?
Javier Rowinsky
Makes me want to leave work early and go record a new mix lol
For real dude, im sitting here editing video and all i wanna do is go home and UNZ UNZ UNZ UNZ UNZ!!
Maurine Gober
Picked up the MC3000 The soundcard in the thing is killer! Music sounds amazing pumped through the Denon.
Javier Rowinsky
Mahalos braddah!

My set was fun dude ive never had so much fun in my life! As epic as the first time you got barreled you know?? My set was like mostly electro house bangers (Martin Garrix - Animals, Steve Aoki - I'm in the House, Bloody Beetroots, Bingo Players) then some dubstep stuff (Alvin Risk remix - Earthquakey People, Krewella for the honey girls lol!, and some knife party), then kinda spacey electro stuff (Zedd - Clarity, Sweedish House - Save the World) kine stuff to end the evening on a high note. Gotta book some shows back at home bu i would love to bring this shit back to da aina!

How you stey wit your rig? You buy one controller yet or what?
Maurine Gober
Thats awesome! Congrats! What an amazing and memorable evening ...lol at da boyz chanting that natural vibes, one on one track.

I love the pic in this, looks like a perfect profile pic.
http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...l=1#post643953

I'm curious about the mix you played?...nice set up, looks good in the dark.
Javier Rowinsky
brah just played my first gig at house of blues sunset strip in hollywood. was fahkin naatts!! All the hawaiians came out and before the drops they were yelling "boto boto SUK SUK!" BWAAAOOOMM ahahahahahhaha
Javier Rowinsky
Mahalos braddah
Maurine Gober
Originally Posted by Volpe

Mahalo for the support!

Originally Posted by Patch

What a nice post.

I feel the same way man, I started DJ'ing years ago and it never really took off until I really sat down recently and applied myself. Love for music is all you really need.
I played the ukulele & slack key guitar for years before a broken wrist from a motorcycle accident affected the rotation of my wrist & affected my playing. I love practicing some Jazz piano, I even had some Technics from the 80's at one time. I messed with traktor a few
years ago....

I'm back! My head is overflowing with possibilities and I'm finding myself falling asleep believeing about transitions and chopping up verses.

It is! I downloaded some free edjing app and just did basic mixing with tracks from soundcloud, mixed while my co-workers had pau hana (drinks and food after work).

I marveled at how I could start with a nice mellow mood, raise the vibe, play to the girls and drop the right Hip Hop and watch the guys react. Felt like magic.

cheeeeeee hawaiian!!! lets do a show on O'ahu when we get our chops up! Dey get all kine rave shows now digital wonderland and aloha tower has all kine shows now
Rajah! Hanai already

If anyone cares i edited and did motion graphics for this drum&bass music video. This is what i do for cash on the side while praciticing dj'ing

Great job Aleeeeeks! I like how to goes all nice from the beach to nasty in the bedroom. Loved the hourglassflip at the end.
Javier Rowinsky

Javier Rowinsky
geeeet it done son!
Hellen Mindrup
I just got home, guess what I'm about to do?
Javier Rowinsky
Hellen Mindrup
Javier Rowinsky
Yong Aptekar
Aleeeeeeks, that answer was pure gold!

OP, keep it up, its good to see the stoke being spread.
Tera Baragan
HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! love it

*ahem *ahem excuse my "pidgin" (hawaiian slang)

TRANSLATION

Fabulous sir, it brings me great joy to see you exude such enthusiasm on your recent venture! Might we schedule a performance on the island of O'ahu when our skills reach an appropriate level worthy of said performance? A current trend on the island seems to be leaning toward electronic music festivities such as Digital Wonderland. I also hear the Aloha Tower Waterfront is scheduling various electronic music events as well.

ORIGINAL
cheeeeeee hawaiian!!! lets do a show on O'ahu when we get our chops up! Dey get all kine rave shows now digital wonderland and aloha tower has all kine shows
Lol I dont believe thats gonna help him much more either haha.
Javier Rowinsky
And now in English please...
HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! love it

*ahem *ahem excuse my "pidgin" (hawaiian slang)

TRANSLATION

Fabulous sir, it brings me great joy to see you exude such enthusiasm on your recent venture! Might we schedule a performance on the island of O'ahu when our skills reach an appropriate level worthy of said performance? A current trend on the island seems to be leaning toward electronic music festivities such as Digital Wonderland. I also hear the Aloha Tower Waterfront is scheduling various electronic music events as well.

ORIGINAL
cheeeeeee hawaiian!!! lets do a show on O'ahu when we get our chops up! Dey get all kine rave shows now digital wonderland and aloha tower has all kine shows
Joesph Kasian
And now in English please...
Javier Rowinsky
Joesph Kasian
Hellen Mindrup
Brunilda Kora

What a nice post.

Margaretta Hebenstreit

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy