Unfortunate Subject line about a serious matter

Unfortunate Subject line about a serious matter
Posted on: 22.08.2013 by Rolanda Clodfelder
This popped into my inbox and couldn't help giggle at the unfortunate subject line ...

However it IS a serious issue and I reckon is a petition which is well worth signing so I'm linking it here as well.

Sold into marriage at 12, Sahar Gul lived in a house of horrors. Her in-laws chained her in the basement, beat her with red hot iron pipes, starved her and pulled out all her fingernails when she refused to prostitute herself for them.

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder
This popped into my inbox and couldn't help giggle at the unfortunate subject line ...

However it IS a serious issue and I reckon is a petition which is well worth signing so I'm linking it here as well.

Sold into marriage at 12, Sahar Gul lived in a house of horrors. Her in-laws chained her in the basement, beat her with red hot iron pipes, starved her and pulled out all her fingernails when she refused to prostitute herself for them.

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers
Rolanda Clodfelder

Her attackers

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy