Clothing for my station website and Dj Name

Clothing for my station website and Dj Name
Posted on: 23.05.2013 by Libbie Orion
Title basically stats it.
If we were going to have some Clothing for Antifmradio

what would you want to see?
Ill keep the ideas at this point up to you guys. As we go on, then ill "put in" my "in put" lol

I have a connection with 2 local t-shirt printers, who also do other clothing (not just shirts)

There are a number of festivals coming up this year and i wanted to gather a couple hundred items and do some promo's with them at the festivals.

So with that in mind, id like to put together additional ideas on what we should run.
I have ideas already, and i DO already have some clothing previously done but i like it when many minds have a conversation. It always sparks something genuine.

For the items i actually DO have created, ill make sure to send a couple of them out to the person who came up with that image or brand.

Now, you might need a small bit of info on the station:

• NYC Based Internet Radio Station

• Playing ONLY EDM

• Tag for the station is "We Dont Play That Bling Sh*t"

I have attached a common logo we use on many items including COFFEE MUGS
Anti Logo Blackq.jpg

• 24-7 broadcast

• Live Djs daily

Ok so thats the basic of all info. Lets see where this goes.
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Your original logo is nasty - coming from a graphics background it looks blurred and cheap.

Also, instead of 'i'll be back later' how about thanking the guy who did the design for you, manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.
That's right manners don't cost a thing but it doesn't stop you being rude about his design does it

Originally Posted by dripstep
I like your logo better Anti. Yours doesnt look like an anarchy sign
Agreed - the logo works but the font for the text at the side could do with something different imo.
Georgie Lukowiak
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
have you ever sweat so hard you became waldo?
Has it ever been so bright you can't hear anything?
Dedra Kreinbring
That is just severe severe bleeding in parallel horizontal lines. Definitely taken something you shouldn't have
Libbie Orion
or so hard you kept praying the wind wont stop? (so you cant smell yourself)
Electric Zoo Festival 2010
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Big Panda
Grey looks nice, but shows up sweat patches easily. That's my only aversion to it.
very true! but... it doesnt always mean youll be wearing it while sweating.

sweeting?
sweating?
sweatting?

where am i going?......
Libbie Orion
@mdcdesign

THanks for the hookup mate
The new design you worked up gave me some ideas. Nice to get a fresh perspective

the original image i posted, yes the "A" looks a bit fuzzy because that one is not really for web or print work
Its just an on screen version. Not for production use. There was really no need to post a high res one here when i just wanted
to show an example.

Thanks again mate
Brunilda Kora
+1.

I don't even believe the "A" looks a great deal similar to the anarchy "A"...
Latoria Kavulich
I like both designs but mdcdesign's one does look pretty basass on a t shirt
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Your original logo is nasty - coming from a graphics background it looks blurred and cheap.

Also, instead of 'i'll be back later' how about thanking the guy who did the design for you, manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.
That's right manners don't cost a thing but it doesn't stop you being rude about his design does it

Originally Posted by dripstep
I like your logo better Anti. Yours doesnt look like an anarchy sign
Agreed - the logo works but the font for the text at the side could do with something different imo.
Georgie Lukowiak
Has it ever been so bright you can't hear anything?
Joesph Kasian

The design done by mdcdesign is nice but I see what people are saying about the A.

You should invest time and money into getting the logo redone, something sharp and viewable at any size on any medium - then get to the merch side of things.

Yong Aptekar
I like your logo better Anti. Yours doesnt look like an anarchy sign, and thats what i saw right off the start. Tshirts, and slipmats. everybody is a dj, and can appreciate a set of slipmats.
Dedra Kreinbring
That is just severe severe bleeding in parallel horizontal lines. Definitely taken something you shouldn't have
Libbie Orion
or so hard you kept praying the wind wont stop? (so you cant smell yourself)
Electric Zoo Festival 2010
Doreen Schurle
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Big Panda
Grey looks nice, but shows up sweat patches easily. That's my only aversion to it.
very true! but... it doesnt always mean youll be wearing it while sweating.

sweeting?
sweating?
sweatting?

where am i going?......
Dedra Kreinbring
Libbie Orion
lol i see an ANARCY sign HHAHA

be back later
Brunilda Kora
Like it. I'd like it in grey with a dark grey logo.

L.
Doreen Schurle

Just a quick test
Dedra Kreinbring
I'm not a graphic designer or particularly artistic, but I have a mountain of T shirts I have collected over my life wit various logos and what not. The ones I actually still wear? Very few, and people wearing them is what is gonna get your name out.

The ones I still wear all fall into pretty much the sam category. Black, with a Logo on the breast, and then maybe something tasteful across the upper back. Not too big, and predominantly white.

I actually really like MDC's design, and believe it would look really good in white on a black T.

I find with white T-shirts, if they aren't really good quality, they look see through and tacky.
Nedra Fresneda
I hate critising people that have clearly made a lot of effort in doing something, but as a former graphic designer I'm not mad keen on your logo... it's a bit... 90s.
I was believeing the same thing haha. Original isn't too bad but i'd certainly lose the 3D effects
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by mdc
Gimme 20 minutes, brb.
What a nice guy!
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
I hate critising people that have clearly made a lot of effort in doing something, but as a former graphic designer I'm not mad keen on your logo... it's a bit... 90s.

Gimme 20 minutes, brb.
Brunilda Kora
T-Shirts and hoodies mate. People love free t-shirts and hoodies!

People love free t-shirts and hoodies with a free CD even better!
Libbie Orion
Thanks Patch

Funny Story
actually the A is done in 3D, a custom font that i created
i also created a 3D "NO" symbol" Its that circle with a diagonal line through it. Its actually the original logo for the company since 2005
I took both images and made it look like the "A" is inside the NO

now later on, when people started to notice the site, they asked me, "Since the website doesnt pay FM music, why is there an A and not an FM?"
Well that just about tossed me out my head! So i tried it that way, and it just didnt have the appearance with an FM.

Thanks for the comment.

Wanted to know what you thought about clothing or items to have additional custom logo or phrases placed onto

mugs
shirts
t-shits
skirts
sweat suits
and other items

Id like to see if there were other TAG LINES we can come up with and have those printed on there
you know, something like "DJ TECH TOOLS APPROVED RADIO" lol
Brunilda Kora
That "A" is quite cool. And I like the "We Dont Play That Bling Sh*t"...

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy