Croatia.

Croatia.
Posted on: 24.08.2013 by Lillia Datson
Hi all.

Just got back from Ibiza this morning. Had a cracking time and all, but it all felt a bit shit. Second year on the trot and the island felt a bit different. Not as vibey or laid back anymore, and full (Read FULL) of Moron's. Read into that what you want!

I've heard Croatia is on the way up in terms of chilled holidays and more true to what ibiza was like quite a while ago (and not half as expensive!)

Has anyone been or know much of it from experience?
Qiana Castellucci
Originally Posted by DubluW
Hi all.

Just got back from Ibiza this morning. Had a cracking time and all, but it all felt a bit shit. Second year on the trot and the island felt a bit different. Not as vibey or laid back anymore, and full (Read FULL) of Moron's. Read into that what you want!

I've heard Croatia is on the way up in terms of chilled holidays and more true to what ibiza was like quite a while ago (and not half as expensive!)

To quote Norman Jay - "Croatia, its like Ibiza before it got shit" True quote
Lillia Datson
Hi all.

Lillia Datson
I'd drop everything to had i not just got back from ibiza! It looks pretty sick but chilled out.
Augustine Mitzen
Outlook festival next week..
Lillia Datson
Haha excellent.

I've been reading into croatia and it seems to be a good crack. Cheap, awesome beaches and importantly the lineups are pretty good! I was just wondering on a practical scale (Prices, people, travel, accommodation etc) to get a feel for it for next year.
Qiana Castellucci
Originally Posted by DubluW
Hi all.

To quote Norman Jay - "Croatia, its like Ibiza before it got shit" True quote
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by Everyone that has been to Ibiza in the last 20 years
Sorry mate - I had to!

And of course, you are right.......

Re:Croatia - I believe you're right there, too. I've heard good things.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy