DVBBS are the #1 DJs

DVBBS are the #1 DJs
Posted on: 25.08.2013 by Dia Laryea

/sarcasm

DVBBS are the #1 on Beatport right now for their "original" big room genre songs, and they faked their set with a pre-recorded mix.

Some guy on instagram called them out for it and got ton of publicity, guess there goes their reputation.
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Nothing new here.. not the first bobs to do it and not the last either..
Agreed
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by tekki
There actually is a mic in there.

Let's keep it nice and civilized in here.
There is but the guy on instagram said they were faking the knob turnings and everything, and usually you'd keep the mic level at a specific.

http://instagram.com/p/dbobn0MLPX/
Dia Laryea

/sarcasm

DVBBS are the #1 on Beatport right now for their "original" big room genre songs, and they faked their set with a pre-recorded mix.

Some guy on instagram called them out for it and got ton of publicity, guess there goes their reputation.
Hellen Mindrup
"It's ok guys stop being haters DJing is for fun and passion"
Rena Estabrook
There was a challenge on Master Of The Mix Season 3 where the DJs had to remix an Estelle song and perform it in front of a crowd. The one who failed the challenge remixed the song to the point where all he had to do was push play and dance around for the length of the song. The ones who passed the challenge had parts of the song where they can twist knobs, add effects, and scratch to live. As cheesy as people believe this show is, maybe the fakers can learn something. Better to be doing some DJing than completely faking it.
Izola Larose
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Agreed
Candy Vardy
Random X
@sdvega:

Please use search.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by tekki

There is but the guy on instagram said they were faking the knob turnings and everything, and usually you'd keep the mic level at a specific.

http://instagram.com/p/dbobn0MLPX/
Alyson Hohlen
From Skratch Bastid's Twitter:

Alright. I gotta call it like I see it. @DVBBS faked a set last evening . Pretending to turn knobs, pretending to search for songs on Serato

It's just so wack to me. If you're a producer and you make tracks, find a way to showcase them that doesn't involve infringing on an artform

People gotta know. I know too many DJs who dedicate their lives to this to have kids coming up lying to the crowd. A line has to be drawn.

And if we don't call it out, then young kids & kids who are at their first DJ gig will never know. We can do better.
From Jazzy Jeff's instagram:

Ok...if u know me I'm far from a hater...I don't even tell people what I DON'T like..I respect anyone who wants to be a DJ of any kind...u don't have to be a super great dj...just try...but the 1 thing that I will absolutely HATE ON IS FAKING IT!!!! My good friend and Great Dj @skratchbastid saw these guys playing there whole set internally on there computer and were FAKING turning knobs and searching for songs while there whole set was PRE RECORDED...NOT COOL TO ME...How would u feel going to a LAKERS Game n finding out they were faking...or Jay Z n Justin Timberlake faked there tour??? Djs including myself work too hard to except this and I wanna personally say...NOT COOL @DVBBS...u guys may make great tunes but FAKE DJING IS NOT COOL!!!!

Random X

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy