Wow...Seriously?!

Wow...Seriously?!
Posted on: 29.08.2013 by Ngoc Ninow
http://www.youredm.com/2013/08/29/pa...amnesia-ibiza/

Looks like Hilton has landed a residency at Amnesia...

Anyone heard her since the infamously bad set?!

Is this a joke? I hope so....

(If this has been posted before, then I am sorry... searched and couldn't find it.
Ngoc Ninow
http://www.youredm.com/2013/08/29/pa...amnesia-ibiza/

Looks like Hilton has landed a residency at Amnesia...

Anyone heard her since the infamously bad set?!

Is this a joke? I hope so....

(If this has been posted before, then I am sorry... searched and couldn't find it.
Vada Branyon
Haha... student is using reason on this community s... see how far that will get ya!
Trula Willadsen
Thing is, she's playing on an otherwise 'slow' evening . She draws in a lot of new visitors and sells stuff out of her own collection. Everybody makes money. Eventually, that's what it's all about. You can't hate on that, no matter if she sucks as a dj or not.
Beulah Heintze
she had a residency this past summer at Amnesia, but they renewed her to come back for 2014...i read it before on another news site and threw up a little when i did..
Ngoc Ninow
Thought it might be old news, its just popped up on one of the blogs I read and was dated today (looks like I fell for that one).

Well then. Wow. Just wow.

Valeri Holderness
This is old old news man but yea this isn't a joke. Because the level of acceptable DJing is so low (and its not going to change unless DJs start working as artists and stop working as iPods), many celebs have picked up DJing. There are also models and other random people who purchase sets, songs, etc. and make a whole career for themselves out of nothing. Its a fairly common practice now unfortunately

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy