Coming to SF next week!

Coming to SF next week!
Posted on: 21.08.2013 by Corazon Randaii
Hello all you sexy DJTTers!

I'm going to be in the SF area from Aug 29th (My 27th birthday!) until Sept 3rd. I'll be staying around Fisherman's Wharf and I already have a few things planned (Exploratorium, Alactraz, Golden Gate Bridge Park, etc.) But I'm wondering what else I should check out or do while I'm there!

I know a few of the bigger clubs such as Ruby Skye, but are there any smaller places I should check out? What about food, where should I eat? If anyone wants to meet up just let me know and we'll connect when I get down there.

Does DJTT still have a store front? I'd like to check that place out too!

Get at me!

-Kyle
Corazon Randaii
Hello all you sexy DJTTers!

I'm going to be in the SF area from Aug 29th (My 27th birthday!) until Sept 3rd. I'll be staying around Fisherman's Wharf and I already have a few things planned (Exploratorium, Alactraz, Golden Gate Bridge Park, etc.) But I'm wondering what else I should check out or do while I'm there!

I know a few of the bigger clubs such as Ruby Skye, but are there any smaller places I should check out? What about food, where should I eat? If anyone wants to meet up just let me know and we'll connect when I get down there.

Does DJTT still have a store front? I'd like to check that place out too!

Get at me!

-Kyle
Antonetta Wikel
Wish I'd seen this earlier. Nightmares on Wax played last evening . I would've highly recommended checking them out.
Hank Guidas
Have you booked tickets to Alactraz before hand? When I was there two years ago it was almost an requirement to have booked tickets because of the huge demand.
Arnulfo Morten
Amoeba records On Haight St. go to the mcdonalds at the end of the street and find some uh salad? then head to ben and jerrys for ice cream have fun
Alease Fitch
Just break into the DJTT office! ;-)

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy