Do you guys like my Wang?

Do you guys like my Wang?
Posted on: 25.08.2013 by Doreen Schurle

Picked this beauty up at the car boot sale this morning, I don't quite believe it'll run Traktor though I don't believe it's been cleaned in like 20 years either, so now I need to spend the whole morning washing my wang
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by padi_04
No Turbo key???
Pre-486 dude :P

My first turbo box (which is actually a misnomer since the turbo button made the computer SLOWER - compatability for older games which sped up like crazy if the clockspeed was too high), was a 486 and I haven't seen them on anything earlier than that :P

And Chris, that's EXACTLY why I bought it. The ability to call my dad up at 9:30am and say, "dad, I just send you a photo of my wang" was well worth the
Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

My first turbo box (which is actually a misnomer since the turbo button made the computer SLOWER - compatability for older games which sped up like crazy if the clockspeed was too high), was a 486 and I haven't seen them on anything earlier than that :P

And Chris, that's EXACTLY why I bought it. The ability to call my dad up at 9:30am and say, "dad, I just send you a photo of my wang" was well worth the
Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

Random X
Originally Posted by smiTTTen
A sticky wang?
Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

Teresia Janusch
Originally Posted by deevey
Please tell me you ONLY bought it for the potential few grams of gold inside
id say he bought it because its called 'Wang'...which is a perfectly justified reason to me
Doreen Schurle

Picked this beauty up at the car boot sale this morning, I don't quite believe it'll run Traktor though I don't believe it's been cleaned in like 20 years either, so now I need to spend the whole morning washing my wang
Rolanda Clodfelder
My Wang was not nearly as fast although it was MUCH bigger ...deffo a bit older than yours and Green
Petra Arra
I hope you have cleaned your wang.
Random X
Originally Posted by smiTTTen
A sticky wang?
Doreen Schurle
No Turbo key???

Nedra Fresneda
No Turbo key???
Teresia Janusch
Originally Posted by deevey
id say he bought it because its called 'Wang'...which is a perfectly justified reason to me
Rolanda Clodfelder
Izola Larose
lol back when computers had key start ignitions
Brunilda Kora
5 1/2" (when) floppy!
Len Lukawski

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy