lighting question

lighting question
Posted on: 01.09.2013 by Estela Axen
i am not a mobile dj but i do have a lot of house partys. Here is what i have at the moment 2 kam led quadtrix and kam mood cluster laser . What i am wondering is there any other lights i should get and should i dmx them if so what do i need ?

thanks
Estela Axen
i am not a mobile dj but i do have a lot of house partys. Here is what i have at the moment 2 kam led quadtrix and kam mood cluster laser . What i am wondering is there any other lights i should get and should i dmx them if so what do i need ?

thanks
Tera Baragan
The only thing that sucks about dmx is that most people assume you can have it still be controlled by the sound and then choose the colors or strobe or what have you but thats just not the case. It takes a lot of programming and being skilled with a lighting board to have the lights work well with the music via dmx.

Id say get some par lighting and maybe work on projectors? Thats where Im at, I have 2 adj quad phases and a chauvet o beast, Im now looking at accent lighting light par cans and projecting things onto the stage or onto a canvas behind us while djing or something.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy