Should I call ghost busters?

Should I call ghost busters?
Posted on: 02.08.2012 by Kellie Myrum
Recently when I played dubstep tunes for first time in my Traktor it started to act creepy. While I was in the mix all the sudden some knobs and buttons start to move and press by itself.

Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by DarioJ
Super Gratification mapping- Dubstep edition?
Instant ghostification edition
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Thomanson
Its nice compilation. you have by mistake just created a horror audio theme . it will be most suitable in movies of vampires
This video doesn't have any audio... What do you mean?
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by Lilac
Clearly Jesus is a DJ.
Of course Ean Golden is a DJ. Where you been?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by jaredweiss
I once got a bug like this with a crappy MIDI cable. Do you have this connected to a controller?
This isn't any bug actually, it is a mapping for traktor automation I thought it might be obviously and someone could figure out that I was messing with traktor there. Didn't knew there was an issue similar to this in previous traktor versions tho.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MYE
Good use of twisting some knobs and faders yourself then speeding it up in a movie editor pathetic.......
For your ignorance you should know that I'm not that good in video editing... If you can do similar video or even close yourself (by video editing) I would like to see that.
Matt Kane
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey Ed, Why did you edit my last post? You deleted answer that I give to user MYE.

Was it by accident?
oh! my bad i
Kellie Myrum
This is not something you'd find in Traktor preferences. Although I'd really, really love to see NI incorporate something similar in future versions since this mappings are pretty complex to build.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
that's awesome, I didn't know you could automate traktor and have non user events
Kellie Myrum
Not a "ghost edition" this time but you can check out this automation concept in act

Abel Rogowski
yeah you can call it the Ghost edition for sure
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by DarioJ
Instant ghostification edition
Judi Sissel
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Thomanson
Its nice compilation. you have by mistake just created a horror audio theme . it will be most suitable in movies of vampires
This video doesn't have any audio... What do you mean?
Lynell Piechocinski
noo, it's just Chuch Norris is trying out the Traktor
Ossie Pooley
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by Lilac
Clearly Jesus is a DJ.
Of course Ean Golden is a DJ. Where you been?
Ossie Pooley
Clearly Jesus is a DJ.
Kellie Myrum
Is there really need for sarcasm? Sorry for taking your valuable time and thanks for trying to help.
Brooke Cary
Well thank you for wasting our time.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by jaredweiss
I once got a bug like this with a crappy MIDI cable. Do you have this connected to a controller?
This isn't any bug actually, it is a mapping for traktor automation I thought it might be obviously and someone could figure out that I was messing with traktor there. Didn't knew there was an issue similar to this in previous traktor versions tho.
Brooke Cary
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MYE
Good use of twisting some knobs and faders yourself then speeding it up in a movie editor pathetic.......
For your ignorance you should know that I'm not that good in video editing... If you can do similar video or even close yourself (by video editing) I would like to see that.
Kellie Myrum
Thanks man but I don't use internet credits before. DR. Venkman's contact for traktor-ghosts busting would be great
Matt Kane
Hey Ed, Why did you edit my last post? You deleted answer that I give to user MYE.

Was it by accident?
oh! my bad i
Kellie Myrum

Was it by accident?
Matt Kane
It's a freak me out version

well. most of the time bugs like this only happen in cracked versions. you don
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
sweet! this reminds of the the bug in traktor 3 when it randomly started switching layouts and stuff.

just for the record: you did buy traktor or is it a cracked version?
It's a freak me out version
Latoria Kavulich
its the ghost edition
Matt Kane
sweet! this reminds of the the bug in traktor 3 when it randomly started switching layouts and stuff.

just for the record: you did buy traktor or is it a cracked version?
Debrah Arnaout
Originally Posted by MYE
Good use of twisting some knobs and faders yourself then speeding it up in a movie editor pathetic......
seriously. thats clearly in a loop
Tobi Rabuse
Can I haz moar cheezbergur?
Shonda Soulier
Pretty funny stuff!
Latoria Kavulich
Paging Dr. Venkman to the courtesy phone ..
Bunny Sockel
Good use of twisting some knobs and faders yourself then speeding it up in a movie editor pathetic......

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy