Skype Thread

Skype Thread
Posted on: 05.09.2013 by Audrie Panfilo
I did a search to see if there was a skype thread where people could post their username to network, talk DJing, make some new e-friends, etc and there wasn't one. Maybe there is but it didn't come up when I searched "skype" so I'm making this.

If you are looking to network/just make some new friends to talk DJing with post up your skype and a little bit about yourself.

Background: Recently got into DJing, have 2 NDX 800 CDJs, an a4 interface, a basic 2 channel mixer and I have my buddies X1/F1 for the time being. I'm more a producer than a DJ, been producing since January and am very serious. Putting in hours everyday and my DAW is Ableton.

I'm looking to talk to some guys who know Traktor really well as I'm just getting started with it. It's a basic program imo but I'm just not familiar with it's interface so if a couple dudes would offer to answer a question I have here and there I'd appreciate it.

Let's start networking brahdrens.
Audrie Panfilo
I did a search to see if there was a skype thread where people could post their username to network, talk DJing, make some new e-friends, etc and there wasn't one. Maybe there is but it didn't come up when I searched "skype" so I'm making this.

If you are looking to network/just make some new friends to talk DJing with post up your skype and a little bit about yourself.

Background: Recently got into DJing, have 2 NDX 800 CDJs, an a4 interface, a basic 2 channel mixer and I have my buddies X1/F1 for the time being. I'm more a producer than a DJ, been producing since January and am very serious. Putting in hours everyday and my DAW is Ableton.

I'm looking to talk to some guys who know Traktor really well as I'm just getting started with it. It's a basic program imo but I'm just not familiar with it's interface so if a couple dudes would offer to answer a question I have here and there I'd appreciate it.

Let's start networking brahdrens.
Audrie Panfilo
Keep posting the usernames brahdrens. I know there's a bunch of people who would find real time chat/audio capability very useful.
Audrie Panfilo
bump
Josef Modine

Full time dad and part time dj/producer. into all kinds of (electronic) music. Usually I don't have as much time as i'd like but i do my best with what time I have
Been @ it since forever mainly for the love. started out with vynil, moved to midi a couple of years back and now use the best of both worlds. Do some gigs now and then but mostly do it as a hobby

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy