Dubfire disses Dj's, Producers, Promoters

Dubfire disses Dj's, Producers, Promoters
Posted on: 18.12.2013 by Lashell Worona
There is no hacks on profile! Here is original from my side: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9486/iqmx.png

Dubfire was showing that the profile was hacked but it wasn't.

I believe that's not quite nice from your side Dubfire as i was your fan from Deep Dish times...I've got some attention about this one yes but that wasn't the point anyway. Wish u all the best, but as i learned a lot from you i believe elite producers/dj's don't works things like this... So i was one on them who got hitted.
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by JZed
It's funny because they're not even celebrities, outside of these music circles nobody knows who these guys are. I just find this a less hilarious version of DJ Sneak going ballistic on social media to try and get some attention for his fading career.
His career isn't fading.
Oretha Afful
It's not the point they get messages all the time. I bet Johnny does get stuff like that too, they all do. It's complaining about it which is a joke. If you wanna be big shit in the techno world, expect to be constantly harassed on social media. That IS our society now, as long as any artist manages their own pages, people will try to contact them. Complaining about it ON social media is a joke, get over yourself (the dj). If you don't like it, write a song called The Way I Am and jump off a building in a music video, only to be saved at the last second. At least then, you can complain AND profit.
I bet the complaining gets a few people to actually stop and maybe follow the correct channels of contact.
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by TCMuc
Interesting how Dubfire wrote about "the guilty spammers" and the OP felt the shoe fitted him quite nicely...

I totally agree with Ed Paris. Just how many requests like this do you believe he gets? And why exactly should he make your dream come true? And why yours and not one of the 1000's of others'?

Would you write a Facebook message to Johnny Depp telling him you went to acting school and have been playing on small stages for some years now asking him for a role as one of the main characters in his next movie?
It's not the point they get messages all the time. I bet Johnny does get stuff like that too, they all do. It's complaining about it which is a joke. If you wanna be big shit in the techno world, expect to be constantly harassed on social media. That IS our society now, as long as any artist manages their own pages, people will try to contact them. Complaining about it ON social media is a joke, get over yourself (the dj). If you don't like it, write a song called The Way I Am and jump off a building in a music video, only to be saved at the last second. At least then, you can complain AND profit.
Nikole Resende
Interesting how Dubfire wrote about "the guilty spammers" and the OP felt the shoe fitted him quite nicely...

I totally agree with Ed Paris. Just how many requests like this do you believe he gets? And why exactly should he make your dream come true? And why yours and not one of the 1000's of others'?

Would you write a Facebook message to Johnny Depp telling him you went to acting school and have been playing on small stages for some years now asking him for a role as one of the main characters in his next movie?
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by dripstep
Celebrities throwing temper tantrums? You must be new here.
actually im taking it as if he is having an " I CANT STAND THE POPARAZZI CROSSING THE LINE" attitude.
I mean we are looking at ONE message
how many do you believe he gets? and from a small time dj / party promoter?
now imagine if he gets this from say 200?

If i were him, i would get to an insulted line myself because i keep seeing the same message.
(been doing this for 7 years - this is my life - i am DEEP in this idustry)

no, he is not.
He is in no way supporting this industry. What he is doing, is the simplest thing ANYONE can do in this industry.

Thats like going to Lady Gaga after you sung in a talent show, and telling her, you are on your way to be a big time singer,
and have pretty much paid your dues to get there.

but i understand both sides here.
Temple Cervelli
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
so what? i totally get dubfires point. nothing wrong with what he posted. it is obvious that guys like him get bombarded with mixes and rmxs a lot....
Exactly that.... They get tons and tons, of those exact same message every single day, day in day out.. dubfire is a very .... i don't know how to say kind of person.. He won't just do business like that via a Facebook message, he is always open for people to send him promos to: [email protected]

He, as most of the heavyweights, would rather notice you themselves and pick you up, rather than checking through tons of messages liek that.
Sherrell Dargenio

Am I missing something here?
He had a bit of a hissy fit, all the posts were deleted because Dubby's manager thought the account was hacked. It wasn't, he just got pissed off at people messaging him. Sorry, but that's a part of being famous. If he doesn't like it, he should let someone handle his accounts for him.
Lashell Worona
There is no hacks on profile! Here is original from my side: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9486/iqmx.png

Dubfire was showing that the profile was hacked but it wasn't.

I believe that's not quite nice from your side Dubfire as i was your fan from Deep Dish times...I've got some attention about this one yes but that wasn't the point anyway. Wish u all the best, but as i learned a lot from you i believe elite producers/dj's don't works things like this... So i was one on them who got hitted.
Margie Pavell
It's funny because they're not even celebrities, outside of these music circles nobody knows who these guys are. I just find this a less hilarious version of DJ Sneak going ballistic on social media to try and get some attention for his fading career.
His career isn't fading.
Oretha Afful
I bet the complaining gets a few people to actually stop and maybe follow the correct channels of contact.
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by TCMuc

Nikole Resende

Tera Baragan
How is that dissing dj's producer and promoters in any way? He is just tired of people spamming the shit outta him.
Libbie Orion
actually im taking it as if he is having an " I CANT STAND THE POPARAZZI CROSSING THE LINE" attitude.
I mean we are looking at ONE message
how many do you believe he gets? and from a small time dj / party promoter?
now imagine if he gets this from say 200?

If i were him, i would get to an insulted line myself because i keep seeing the same message.
(been doing this for 7 years - this is my life - i am DEEP in this idustry)

no, he is not.
He is in no way supporting this industry. What he is doing, is the simplest thing ANYONE can do in this industry.

Thats like going to Lady Gaga after you sung in a talent show, and telling her, you are on your way to be a big time singer,
and have pretty much paid your dues to get there.

but i understand both sides here.
Temple Cervelli
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
so what? i totally get dubfires point. nothing wrong with what he posted. it is obvious that guys like him get bombarded with mixes and rmxs a lot....
Exactly that.... They get tons and tons, of those exact same message every single day, day in day out.. dubfire is a very .... i don't know how to say kind of person.. He won't just do business like that via a Facebook message, he is always open for people to send him promos to: [email protected]

He, as most of the heavyweights, would rather notice you themselves and pick you up, rather than checking through tons of messages liek that.
Random X
I agree.
Matt Kane
Sherrell Dargenio
Yong Aptekar
Sherrell Dargenio

He had a bit of a hissy fit, all the posts were deleted because Dubby's manager thought the account was hacked. It wasn't, he just got pissed off at people messaging him. Sorry, but that's a part of being famous. If he doesn't like it, he should let someone handle his accounts for him.
Yong Aptekar
Sherrell Dargenio
Don't take it too personally, sometimes a DJ's ego will go to his head. Do what you gotta do to get noticed. Your message, despite being in broken English was very polite and doesn't seem like spam to me.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy