Paris Hilton says she is one of top 5 best paid dj's...

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Paris Hilton says she is one of top 5 best paid dj's...Reply
Paris Hilton says she is one of top 5 best paid dj's...
Posted on: 27.12.2013 by Trula Willadsen
Laugh all you want ... but Paris Hilton claims she's one of the TOP 5 highest paid DJ's in the world.

The heiress dropped the bombshell at LAX, after returning from a trip to Moscow ... when we asked if her foray into the world of electronic music has been paying off financially.

Her response -- "I'm one of the top 5 in the world, so..."

Here's the thing, it's definitely possible ... as we previously reported, Hilton inked a HUGE contract with one of the biggest clubs in Ibiza back in the summer after packing the house for several months in a row.

She didn't make the Forbes top 13 Electronic Cash Kings for 2013 ... but don't be surprised if she pops up on the list next year.

Still, Hilton has her work cut out for her ... the highest paid DJ in 2013 was Calvin Harris, who reportedly raked in $46 ... followed by Tiesto ($32 mil). Even Pauly D made $12 mil.

Fuck me right?

Source
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by kooper1980
I wish that was true but it just isn't. thousands of punters paid over 60 euros per ticket for "several months in a row". Doubt all of them people paid that much cash just to have a laugh. There are FAR better laughs to be had in Ibiza for much less!
I garuntee there were more laughs then "paris is such a good dj, lets watch her!".

LOL
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by AllDay
I wonder if she realizes that people pay to laugh at how bad she is haha.
I wish that was true but it just isn't. thousands of punters paid over 60 euros per ticket for "several months in a row". Doubt all of them people paid that much cash just to have a laugh. There are FAR better laughs to be had in Ibiza for much less!
Trula Willadsen
Laugh all you want ... but Paris Hilton claims she's one of the TOP 5 highest paid DJ's in the world.

The heiress dropped the bombshell at LAX, after returning from a trip to Moscow ... when we asked if her foray into the world of electronic music has been paying off financially.

Her response -- "I'm one of the top 5 in the world, so..."

Here's the thing, it's definitely possible ... as we previously reported, Hilton inked a HUGE contract with one of the biggest clubs in Ibiza back in the summer after packing the house for several months in a row.

She didn't make the Forbes top 13 Electronic Cash Kings for 2013 ... but don't be surprised if she pops up on the list next year.

Still, Hilton has her work cut out for her ... the highest paid DJ in 2013 was Calvin Harris, who reportedly raked in $46 ... followed by Tiesto ($32 mil). Even Pauly D made $12 mil.

Fuck me right?

Source
Trula Willadsen
Well, she did sign a very lucrative contract with Pacha or something, so if you'd look for the price-per-gig, she's probably right...
Lakeesha Storman
WTF? Oakenfold drives his own car?

Regarding Paris...why should we care what she says? Anybody that knows anything knows it's not the truth. But, I'll give her credit...saying that crap is keeping her in the public's eye, positively or negatively.
Nathan Reincke
Hank Guidas
Why do people care so much about what she says? All she does is getting massive attention
Bethann Olortegui
She's an extremely marketable celebrity and 'Deejaying' (I use this phrase to differentiate from what we do), is a current trend of the masses. She'd probably be one of the top 5 paid breakdancers or whatever the kids are into.

Nothing to worry about.
Jenelle Cute
It not what you know, it's who you know.......sucks big balls when it's true
Yong Aptekar
Yawn.
High five for Paris, she makes way more DJing than I do, so I can't voice a valid opinion. You know you all love her.
Latoria Kavulich
To quote from a classic film .... " Ah Wouldnae Touch Her With Yours! "
Brunilda Kora
Paris pulls in the "wannabe like Paris" girls.

Then, the boys follow.
Latoria Kavulich
good for her.
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by kooper1980
I garuntee there were more laughs then "paris is such a good dj, lets watch her!".

LOL
Jon Raffi
That is indeed pretty funny.
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by AllDay
Tera Baragan
Rufus Ondrick
saw this too... meh good for her.
Hellen Mindrup
Getting paid that much to play on an S4

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy