Technics 1210mk2 cover plates (uk)

Home :: Marketplace :: Technics 1210mk2 cover plates (uk)Reply
Technics 1210mk2 cover plates (uk)
Posted on: 30.10.2013 by Roy Houn
Been after some cover plates for my Technics for a while, but can only see them listed on eBay in America. And to be honest I can't be arsed paying all the shipping and import tax tbh. Anyone have any for sale preferably white ones, maybe yellow. Or any other colour you have I'll checkout. Or even if some one knows where I can get my hands on a pair that would be great.
Roy Houn
Been after some cover plates for my Technics for a while, but can only see them listed on eBay in America. And to be honest I can't be arsed paying all the shipping and import tax tbh. Anyone have any for sale preferably white ones, maybe yellow. Or any other colour you have I'll checkout. Or even if some one knows where I can get my hands on a pair that would be great.
Roy Houn
Yeah, ive looked, it's not something i feel id like to do lol...when i get my one back thats beinf repaired then im leaving them alone haha...cheers anyway mate..did you sell your 2 pairs of white ones? they are mint...
Brunilda Kora
They are white. It's not a huge job - but you will need a soldering iron. There are tons of youtubes vids (google viperfrank) showing you how to do it.
Roy Houn
was looking more for just some plates to pop over the top more really. How big a job is it to swap them over? i wouldnt know what they are worth, are they white?
Brunilda Kora
I have 2 1210 MKII chassis that have been bare metal professionally re-sprayed if you're up for some DIY?

Make me an offer.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy