Clockwise' "final" Setup with a self-build DJ-Booth :)

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Clockwise' "final" Setup with a self-build DJ-Booth :)Reply
Clockwise' "final" Setup with a self-build DJ-Booth :)
Posted on: 04.08.2013 by Karole Benningfield
Hello folks!

I've been around for a while, reading, posting a few times here and there and now i've decided to drop a few pictures of my setup here Sorry for the slightly bad quality, the only thing thats capable of taking photos at the moment is my mobile phone.

Night-Shot of my gear, illuminated by IKEA DIODER.

Same in daylight. The Dj Booth is an expedit with various attachments. My Headphones are the Aerial7 Tank.

My Chroma-Capped S4.

Midifighter 3D, Maschine Mk2 as a Live Input as Deck D in Traktor via the Beringer Xenyx 302, which is the input for the microphone, too. And a Korg Monotron Delay for fun

A Reloop Mk6 for mixing the occasional vinyl into my set and for sampling.

The only thing i don't like so much is the lack of flexibility regarding the audio routing options/inputs. A Denon x1600+ 2 x1, replacing the S4 would mean more possibilities in audio routing, but discarding the ability to beat match properly into a vinyl. But I like my current setup very much, i hope you like it too

Criticism, questions and comments altogether are welcome

Greetings,

Clockwise
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by clockwise
I'm happy I got those - used in excellent condition on eBay Only problem was, which was only clear after i bought it, it was from a household with smokers...HEAVY pipe smokers. Smelled like someone made a fire with wet wood and put some tobacco in it. Took that thing apart and cleaned everything i could reach. After some time on it still smells a bit, but gets better each time.

i'm quite satisified with these, holding beats together for ages and ripping the platter away from your fingers
Ouch Well at least they're still in working order!

Yeah the torque on the 6ks is insane, makes a 1200 feel like a belt drive deck haha
Karole Benningfield
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
Good to see someone using the RP-6k Some serious money for those, but they're damn good pieces of gear.
I'm happy I got those - used in excellent condition on eBay Only problem was, which was only clear after i bought it, it was from a household with smokers...HEAVY pipe smokers. Smelled like someone made a fire with wet wood and put some tobacco in it. Took that thing apart and cleaned everything i could reach. After some time on it still smells a bit, but gets better each time.

i'm quite satisified with these, holding beats together for ages and ripping the platter away from your fingers
Karole Benningfield
Hello folks!

I've been around for a while, reading, posting a few times here and there and now i've decided to drop a few pictures of my setup here Sorry for the slightly bad quality, the only thing thats capable of taking photos at the moment is my mobile phone.

Night-Shot of my gear, illuminated by IKEA DIODER.

Same in daylight. The Dj Booth is an expedit with various attachments. My Headphones are the Aerial7 Tank.

My Chroma-Capped S4.

Midifighter 3D, Maschine Mk2 as a Live Input as Deck D in Traktor via the Beringer Xenyx 302, which is the input for the microphone, too. And a Korg Monotron Delay for fun

A Reloop Mk6 for mixing the occasional vinyl into my set and for sampling.

The only thing i don't like so much is the lack of flexibility regarding the audio routing options/inputs. A Denon x1600+ 2 x1, replacing the S4 would mean more possibilities in audio routing, but discarding the ability to beat match properly into a vinyl. But I like my current setup very much, i hope you like it too

Criticism, questions and comments altogether are welcome

Greetings,

Clockwise
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by clockwise

Ouch Well at least they're still in working order!

Yeah the torque on the 6ks is insane, makes a 1200 feel like a belt drive deck haha
Karole Benningfield
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
Good to see someone using the RP-6k Some serious money for those, but they're damn good pieces of gear.

Doreen Schurle

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy