Demotricus set up

Demotricus set up
Posted on: 27.08.2013 by Ashleigh Faya
My set up.

Nothing fancy or expensive , - I`m just an amateur trying to learn the art, won`t be doing this for anyone but myself really, - I`ve got gammy legs so can`t get around anyway.

I Broadcast on shoutcast now and again , but that`s the limit of my audience.
I would like to start using Vinyl and would be grateful for suggestions for a first time set-up.
Ashleigh Faya
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Good stuff. I used that Realistic mixer about 30 years ago.
Hehe... Yes it's easily that old, not as old as me but just as worn and used lol.
It's been repaired three times now, each time by me.
I just wish the decks I used with it had lasted as well. I've still got them in storage but am looking to buy something more modern to start vinyl (again I suppose), then I can start using my records again - not counted but about twelve feet of them if that's an estimate. Mostly 12 inch singles and E.P,s with maybe four feet of L.P,s.
They're in storage too.
Ashleigh Faya
My set up.

Nothing fancy or expensive , - I`m just an amateur trying to learn the art, won`t be doing this for anyone but myself really, - I`ve got gammy legs so can`t get around anyway.

I Broadcast on shoutcast now and again , but that`s the limit of my audience.
I would like to start using Vinyl and would be grateful for suggestions for a first time set-up.
Ashleigh Faya
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Hehe... Yes it's easily that old, not as old as me but just as worn and used lol.
It's been repaired three times now, each time by me.
I just wish the decks I used with it had lasted as well. I've still got them in storage but am looking to buy something more modern to start vinyl (again I suppose), then I can start using my records again - not counted but about twelve feet of them if that's an estimate. Mostly 12 inch singles and E.P,s with maybe four feet of L.P,s.
They're in storage too.
Muoi Odonohoe
Looking nice, beautiful setup. Keep up the work
Rena Estabrook
Malorie Suriano
Wow, that looks like a big mess of fun! I kind of did the same thing myself by using old stuff i had laying around. My sound sytem consits of an old receiver routed through an eq to some regular speakers and my bass guitar amp for that deep bass. I too just have a mixtrack. Welcome to the community s!
Ashleigh Faya
Thanks !
Some more info:-
Actually missed a lot of stuff out with that photo - this is the "Batcave" in its usual disorganized , chaotic state.
It`s untidy and thrown together, but I know where everything is, it all works and is ALL interconnected.

My trusty old Casio Tone Bank - used as a midi keyboard, -old but useable - no velocity sensitive keys though!

The heart of all the audio, - again, it`s ancient but works well and is usually tucked away behind the laptop.

This is a schematic of the whole lot (not finished), -that`s Harry on the right...

The spare leads and headphones :- (and my lovely old guitar - a Clarissa.)

Looks like a lot , but it`s all cheap stuff really - the most expensive items were the two main PC`s and the Numark.
I would like to start with Vinyl, but lord knows where I`ll put it lol!
Ashleigh Faya
Thanks - posted this in wrong place initially so have deleted original post and opened this.
Latoria Kavulich
Looking good. Welcome to the community !

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy