Minimal modular setup

Minimal modular setup
Posted on: 18.10.2013 by Vicenta Furches
after owning a vci300mk2, then xone dx, i decided to go modular. went back to 2 channels as i never really used all 4 at once on the xone dx. loving the new x1mk 2, combined with xone22 and audio2 it sounds far superior to both. might add a turntable strictly for vinyl, no need for dvs, and a delay pedal on the xone 22's fx send.

anyone recomend a good device for the fx send? leaning towards a boss dd7 delay pedal. kaos pad is just too damn ugly!
Vicenta Furches
Originally Posted by Emery
very nice, but I wouldn't keep that lappy on the krk

thanks for the comments guys, heres the stack now behind me (only have the krks on tho!)

the bar i found in a vintage store for 50 bucks... its got a built in turntable and 8 track lol! none of it works tho.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by maxhaus
boss dd7 delay pedal
yep.
Vicenta Furches
after owning a vci300mk2, then xone dx, i decided to go modular. went back to 2 channels as i never really used all 4 at once on the xone dx. loving the new x1mk 2, combined with xone22 and audio2 it sounds far superior to both. might add a turntable strictly for vinyl, no need for dvs, and a delay pedal on the xone 22's fx send.

anyone recomend a good device for the fx send? leaning towards a boss dd7 delay pedal. kaos pad is just too damn ugly!
Vicenta Furches
Originally Posted by Emery

thanks for the comments guys, heres the stack now behind me (only have the krks on tho!)

the bar i found in a vintage store for 50 bucks... its got a built in turntable and 8 track lol! none of it works tho.
Geri Jarra
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by maxhaus
boss dd7 delay pedal
yep.
Vicenta Furches
ha ha cheers! u cant beat a little fire side techno
Petra Arra
nice fireplace.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023