Brad's contemporary setup

Brad's contemporary setup
Posted on: 04.11.2013 by Simone Wermager
Hey guys, here's my setup that I've been designing and building for the past several months.

Components are:
Desk is custom Hoerboard built at computer desk height, normally Im seated
Traktor pro controlled via S4 MK1
Ableton w/ PSP42 .VST routed through S4
Maschine controlled by MK1 controller
2 custom white SL-1200's only enough room for one in the desk at the moment
Speakers are the new S-DJ05X's. I know wall mounting is not optimal from an audio standpoint but in a clean apartment dominated my wife's desire for cleanliness this was a necessary compromise.

I have other X1's & F1's & Z1 that I take with me when I travel for gigs.
Simone Wermager
Originally Posted by amadeus
To be honest, as the speakers are front ported, it's not going to be too bad, only thing I would say is they could do with having a bit of toe in. Do you only use them for music?
I can and do toe them in but it makes the cables become visible when you walk into the room so the default is flush to the wall. Speakers are only used for music and not connected to the TV. I dont really enjoy TV/movies through real speakers mostly because I hate when it flips to commercials and the volume gets jacked up.
Simone Wermager
Hey guys, here's my setup that I've been designing and building for the past several months.

Components are:
Desk is custom Hoerboard built at computer desk height, normally Im seated
Traktor pro controlled via S4 MK1
Ableton w/ PSP42 .VST routed through S4
Maschine controlled by MK1 controller
2 custom white SL-1200's only enough room for one in the desk at the moment
Speakers are the new S-DJ05X's. I know wall mounting is not optimal from an audio standpoint but in a clean apartment dominated my wife's desire for cleanliness this was a necessary compromise.

I have other X1's & F1's & Z1 that I take with me when I travel for gigs.
Palma Hanslip
Soo smooth!
Petra Arra
everything is so clean...
Lang Abriel
Did you mod the tech's yourself or purchase them? Not judging, just looking for info to mod...
Judi Sissel
Clean and awesome!
Simone Wermager
Originally Posted by amadeus
To be honest, as the speakers are front ported, it's not going to be too bad, only thing I would say is they could do with having a bit of toe in. Do you only use them for music?
I can and do toe them in but it makes the cables become visible when you walk into the room so the default is flush to the wall. Speakers are only used for music and not connected to the TV. I dont really enjoy TV/movies through real speakers mostly because I hate when it flips to commercials and the volume gets jacked up.
Lawana Mileto
Very nice setup, real clean looking.

Loving the white 1200, that looks quality.

Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Awesome! No cables visible and great color scheme Love when people have organized set-ups like this

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy