DavidBrent's Setup - In Process

DavidBrent's Setup - In Process
Posted on: 02.10.2012 by Nickie Wellens
Postman just brought me Christmas early. I'll be setting this up this weekend and post newer photos when completed.

Here's another setup of mine

Nickie Wellens
Originally Posted by Neil Oughton
Damn I just noticed you managed to get your hands on a Push, I am on for one of those!
Ordered April 9th, received June 4th, from amazon.com.

Edit - In stock here as of this post - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keybo...i/ableton-push
Nickie Wellens
Originally Posted by Patch
Nothing too fancy?!?

Damn. I dread to believe how expensive your idea of fancy is!

What are the little remotes for?

Seriously - I can see why you only have 7 posts with a set-up like that.
I just meant I don't have elaborate desks, etc. The remotes are for a wall-mounted 3d Deadmau5 head my girlfriend made. It controls the different colored lights.
Hipolito Scionti
Nothing too fancy?!?

When we gonna see pics of the 850 geezer?
Nickie Wellens
I never posted the setup images. I have a Dj setup and a producer setup so here's the images. Nothing too fancy.
HFBDjS1.jpgHFBProdS1.jpg
Nickie Wellens
Pro Audio Star. Negotiated over their website chat system. They are the best I've seen when it comes to negotiating prices.
Armanda Yankauskas
thats pretty cheap for pioneer gear! where'd you buy it?
Nickie Wellens
Retail price on MF3D, Maschine, and Kontrol F1. $1650 for each CDJ2KNex, $1650 for DJM900Nex, RMX 1k for $650, Rockit 8's were $177 each, Audio 6 was $200. Be patient when looking for the best prices.
Georgie Lukowiak
Just a question, HOW MUCH MONEY did all those boxes with the fancy toys inside cost?
Nickie Wellens
Yep, US. I would believe most places ship to Europe. I've bought plenty of stuff overseas myself.
Clelia Roquet
That's not too bad, are you based in the US?? UK stock seems to be taking longer. I hate waiting.
Nickie Wellens
Originally Posted by Neil Oughton
Damn I just noticed you managed to get your hands on a Push, I am on for one of those!
Ordered April 9th, received June 4th, from amazon.com.

Edit - In stock here as of this post - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keybo...i/ableton-push
Clelia Roquet
Nickie Wellens
Rekord box. I only use Traktor on the iPad.
Clelia Roquet
Do you plan on using Traktor with the Pioneer gear or Rekord box?
Marcelina Hanaway
Jesus! What do you do for a living?
Rufus Ondrick
how is it that im all excited for someone else's gear
Nickie Wellens
Nothing too fancy?!?

I just meant I don't have elaborate desks, etc. The remotes are for a wall-mounted 3d Deadmau5 head my girlfriend made. It controls the different colored lights.
Kandi Odom
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
Brunilda Kora
Sit tight...
Hipolito Scionti
Nothing too fancy?!?

When we gonna see pics of the 850 geezer?
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by DavidBrent
Nothing too fancy.
Nothing too fancy?!?

Nickie Wellens
I never posted the setup images. I have a Dj setup and a producer setup so here's the images. Nothing too fancy.
HFBDjS1.jpgHFBProdS1.jpg
Jenae Hensarling
Lets see some pics of all this fancy new gear unpacked and set up
Nickie Wellens
Originally Posted by MWagner
based on your name, you better have a hot remix of "freelove freeway" to play on that impressive setup
Thats a good idea 8)
Werner Bile
based on your name, you better have a hot remix of "freelove freeway" to play on that impressive setup

wow...
Nickie Wellens
I'm still waiting for my new desk to show up. I have one for producing and one for dj gear. The new desk is electric and goes from 26" to 52", so I can sit or stand. As soon as that comes in I can set things up and post some photos.
Lynetta Stanislav
Amazing delivery looking forward to seeing it all setup.
Nickie Wellens
I was going to use Traktor with it, but I'm gonna try it without the laptop. I bought the 3D and F1 for use with The S4. I tend to buy things, try them out, and sell quickly if I don't like them or if they aren't exactly what I believe they are. I do take a loss on what I sell, but I look at it as almost like a rental fee, so no worries. If I find the 3D and F1 useful, I'll keep them, if not I'll sell them in new condition. Going to give the cdj's a serious go.
Nga Mcquarter
Maaan!! You have to be pretty rich if you have bought all that stuff!!! (and also all the videogames that are at the right side of the picture xD) Pretty cool gears!! Are you using the CDJs and the mixer with traktor also? If yes, why didn't you choose the 900 which has direct HID conection between it and Traktor, and also it a pretty cool mixer xD? and btw why have you bought the F1 and the MF3D? For which purpose did you get the Midi Fighter? xDD but really, amazing Setup, I want to see a full picture of it!!!
Nickie Wellens
The Maschine is for producing now, I've sold the KP3, and I'm selling the Kaosillator pro today. They didn't really work out how I thought they would. I just found out that with many controllers, comes complications. I'm looking towards simplicity now, that's why I'm going to see how the cdj's go.
Dierdre Stillabower
You're lucky you have a good delivery guy. I would've run off with all those toys.

Digging the controller setup, too. How do you incorporate the Maschine, and how do you like the Kaos pads?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy